very uncomfortable

Old June 10th 04, 12:39 PM
sleepy67

Default very uncomfortable

I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is I
don't remember any of this!! lol
TIA
Sleepy

Old June 10th 04, 10:36 PM
Unadulterated Me

sleepy67 wrote:

I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is I
don't remember any of this!! lol
TIA
Sleepy

Well I won't say no because normal is different for everyone but I
didn't get those breathless, can't breath, baby squishing my lungs
feelings until my third trimester so it sounds a little early to me
unless you are perhaps over weight and the growing uterus is pushing
abdominal weight up to cause those feelings???

Old June 10th 04, 10:46 PM
Sophie

"sleepy67" wrote in message
I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is

don't remember any of this!! lol
TIA
Sleepy

I remember being the most uncomfortable when the baby had its back to my
belly button. Do you think it's that?