Victory!

Old July 25th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Default Victory!

After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!
Old July 25th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!

Why is that a victory? This is a really honest question.

Old July 25th 07, 07:29 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!

Why is that a victory? This is a really honest question.

Because I didn't know his employer's address and when I called and left
him a message and requested the information he didn't reply. I don't
know his bank accounts. I don't know his driver's license. Etc. I have
enough work to do. Its time to delegate.
Old July 25th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Soprano" wrote in

Because I didn't know his employer's address and when I called and left
him a message and requested the information he didn't reply. I don't know
his bank accounts. I don't know his driver's license. Etc. I have enough
work to do. Its time to delegate.

Here's what happens now in your so called victory!

You and your ex will be hauled into court and from now on you will be the
complainant and he will be the defendant.
A court order will be issued for a set amount of money that more than likely
your Ex cannot afford.
He probably can't pay this set amount, so his license will be suspended
until he pays the full amount.
In the mean time he loses his job because he can't drive.
While he's unemployed and can't get a job because he has no drivers
license, his credit rating plummets due to child services reporting massive
amounts of arrearage.
Then comes the best part, he's charged with a felony because he can't pay
the arrearage.

All this time, the CSE hasn't put any money in your hands so how does this
help your daughter?

For God sake lady, sit down with your Ex and figure out something reasonable
with him.
If you truly have your daughter's interest at heart, give her a father that
is going to be around.

Old July 25th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Soprano" wrote in message
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!

Well that sure is better than handing him the papers at his mother's funeral
or while he is in the hospital for major heart surgery.

I will never understand how some women can celebrate being downright nasty
as some sort of moral victory.

Old July 25th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

"Soprano" wrote
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!

Well that sure is better than handing him the papers at his mother's
funeral or while he is in the hospital for major heart surgery.

I will never understand how some women can celebrate being downright nasty
as some sort of moral victory.

==
Heh--Especially when the kids are going to grow up someday and read usenet.

Old July 25th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

[...]

I have not filed it yet.
Old July 25th 07, 10:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Gini wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote
"Soprano" wrote
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able to
give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my namesday,
so he could fill his part out. Yay!

Well that sure is better than handing him the papers at his mother's
funeral or while he is in the hospital for major heart surgery.

I will never understand how some women can celebrate being downright nasty
as some sort of moral victory.

==
Heh--Especially when the kids are going to grow up someday and read usenet.

I wasn't trying to be nasty.
Old July 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote
"Soprano" wrote
After holding on to these Child Support papers for a year, I was able
to give them to my ex tonight, on his birthday, and the eve of my
namesday, so he could fill his part out. Yay!
Well that sure is better than handing him the papers at his mother's
funeral or while he is in the hospital for major heart surgery.

I will never understand how some women can celebrate being downright
nasty as some sort of moral victory.

==
Heh--Especially when the kids are going to grow up someday and read
usenet.

I wasn't trying to be nasty.

It os soooooo important for you to find a way to communicate with the father
of your child. Your daughter is 4 years old--you are looking at a minimum
of 14 years of money battles. And government control. If you were still
married and either you or your husband lost his job, you would tighten your
belts and get through the rough patch, and the government would say nothing
about it. Since you are divorced, and filing for CS, YOU still get to
tighten your belt and get through rough patches--but your ex no longer has
that luxury. CSE *INSISTS* that he pay $X per month no matter what. And
there are outrageous consequences if he fails--whether it is his fault or
not. And YOU will not have the luxury of being kind and saying "We'll get
by on less this month." It is no longer YOUR CHOICE--the government has
taken over!

Old July 26th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote
"Soprano" wrote
[...]

I communicate with her father and she is 6.