I hope this will help...

Old July 27th 07, 07:16 PM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
mariaofnight

Default I hope this will help...

take a look ont his site http://mariaofnig.smartdivor.hop.clickbank.net.
I hope it will help you...at least it helped me.
I'm 28years old divorced woman and I grow up (alone...) my 4 years old
daugter....

Old July 27th 07, 08:30 PM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
DB

"mariaofnight" wrote in message
oups.com...
take a look ont his site http://mariaofnig.smartdivor.hop.clickbank.net.
I hope it will help you...at least it helped me.
I'm 28years old divorced woman and I grow up (alone...) my 4 years old
daugter....

Don't need a book to figure out things out, all it takes is 2 mature adults
to work together instead of ending up on the next episode of COPS.

" But children are resilient. With the love, understanding and guidance of
both parents, they can survive any family crisis
without permanent damage and grow as human beings in the process. No matter
where you are in the process, you must be prepared to create a Smart Divorce
for their sake."

Old July 27th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Gini

"mariaofnight"

" But children are resilient. With the love, understanding and guidance of
both parents, they can survive any family crisis
without permanent damage

==
Ahh, the big myth, devised to sooth the parents' guilt (including mine
because I believed this myth).
My ex and I had the most amicable divorce possible but it is still regarded
as the most
traumatic part of my grown sons' lives. Parents should do everything humanly
possible to not destroy
their kids' childhood with divorce.

Old July 27th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"mariaofnight" wrote in message
oups.com...
take a look ont his site http://mariaofnig.smartdivor.hop.clickbank.net.
I hope it will help you...at least it helped me.
I'm 28years old divorced woman and I grow up (alone...) my 4 years old
daugter....

Don't need a book to figure out things out, all it takes is 2 mature
adults to work together instead of ending up on the next episode of COPS.

" But children are resilient. With the love, understanding and guidance of
both parents, they can survive any family crisis
without permanent damage and grow as human beings in the process. No
matter where you are in the process, you must be prepared to create a
Smart Divorce for their sake."

Reminds me of the film we were forced to watch in the courthouse as the
first step in mandatory circuit court child mediation. The whole point is
to convince fathers to go along with their wives' decisions to divorce them
and make it easier for the women to look good in the eyes of their children
for kicking their fathers out of their lives.

This type of propaganda is designed to overshadow the national statistics
that women initiate about 85% of divorces over the objections of their
husbands for loosey-goosey reasons. I found the section on planning for
divorce to be particularly outrageous. Encouraging women to pre-plan the
demise of their marriages prioritizes the unilateral desire of one parent to
end a marriage ahead of a healthy two parent family situation.

Old July 29th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Chris

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

These women had no business uttering the words ".....til death do us part".

One may only hope ... 0:-> Foster Parents 2 September 10th 06 06:37 PM
Any "hope"? Fair for all General 16 April 7th 04 06:39 PM
Baby Hope Chris Child Support 2 February 17th 04 11:49 PM
There is hope K, T, E & N Breastfeeding 0 October 31st 03 10:18 PM
There is hope K, T, E & N Breastfeeding 0 October 30th 03 09:20 PM