Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the ages of 30 and 50

Old August 18th 07, 08:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the ages of 30 and 50

Myrl ... as a Merck spokeshill on Usenet, claiming that your "simple
math" shows that there is "no argument" as to whether or not girls as
young as 9 should receive Merck's Miracle Gardasil ... how many jabs
and how much aluminum with these girls get in their lifetime?????

Why are you & Penley Ayers so adamant about using school girls as
guinea pigs?????

http://www.abc.net.au/health/library...lcancer_ff.htm

Cervical cancer is most common in women over the age of 50.
Old August 18th 07, 08:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 18, 12:05 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl ... as a Merck spokeshill on Usenet, claiming that your "simple
math" shows that there is "no argument" as to whether or not girls as
young as 9 should receive Merck's Miracle Gardasil ... how many jabs
and how much aluminum with these girls get in their lifetime?????

Why are you & Penley Ayers so adamant about using school girls as
guinea pigs?????

http://www.abc.net.au/health/library...lcancer_ff.htm

Cervical cancer is most common in women over the age of 50.
Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the
ages of 30 and 50.

Ilena - Please do not misrepresent my stance and what I have said
about Gardasil, both publically, and privately.

For the record, I have repeatedly said

(1) That the Gardasil may NOT BE WITHOUT RISK!
(2) That REAL tests for any vaccine begin when they hit the
marketplace, since vaccine manufacturers generally fund studies to
come to a foregone conclusion to bring product to market.
(3) That I prefer any drug (or vaccine) to ideally have 3 - 5 years,
before I would use the product personally.

I have 3 grand-daughters aged from 3 years of age to 8. I am so very
glad that I have this window of at least 3 years, to really watch this
vaccine.

What I may not have yet said publically, but thought privately, is
that NO program for MANDATORY vaccination of Gardasil should be
imposed on the public and our children, at this time.

With all that being said, the number of 250,000 deaths from Cervical
Cancer worldwide, is huge, compared to the 9 girls/women, who have
possibly died from Gardasil vaccine.

Pap smears and screenings have beeing promoted and performed by most
of the medical establishment (at least in this country, and Europe),
for decades. Yet, the high number of Cervical Cancer deaths persist.

Ilena - Your approach of screening to detect cervical cancer, and then
treat, it likely much more dangerous than the vaccine. Nearly every
health care professional, would rather be in a possition of PREVENTING
disease, rather than TREATING it!

For the doubting questions, and the facts, surrounding Ilena
Rosenthal, and her "foundation" - please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old August 18th 07, 08:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 18, 12:05 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

Cervical cancer is most common in women over the age of 50.
Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the
ages of 30 and 50.

I know all about this, because I am a Cervical Cancer survivor.
Treatment for me, ended up with a hysterectomy in 1989. I can also
tell you that I had good health care, and screenings, for the 20 years
prior to my surgery.

I honestly do not know if HPV was the culprit that caused the cancer.
But if it was, I would certainly have welcomed a vaccine to prevent
it.

My mother died from Cervical-Uterine Cancer.

I take all of this very personally!. . .I do not want my daughters and
grand-daughters to experience what I, and my mother, have gone
through.

Old August 18th 07, 09:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl ... as a Merck spokeshill on Usenet, claiming that your "simple
math" shows that there is "no argument" as to whether or not girls as
young as 9 should receive Merck's Miracle Gardasil ... how many jabs
and how much aluminum with these girls get in their lifetime?????

Why are you & Penley Ayers so adamant about using school girls as
guinea pigs?????

http://www.abc.net.au/health/library...lcancer_ff.htm

Cervical cancer is most common in women over the age of 50.
Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the
ages of 30 and 50.

Carcinoma in Situ, which are the precancerous lesions, peak between the
ages of 20 and 30.

http://www.acpm.org/cervical.htm

And half the cancer victims are between 35 and 55.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_4_1X_What_are_the_key_statistics_for_cervica l_cancer_8.asp

The cancer is caused by a viral infection that can most easily be
prevented by giving the vaccine before a girl has started having sex.
That is why it is given when it is given.

Old August 19th 07, 12:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 18, 1:44 pm, Jeff wrote:

The cancer is caused by a viral infection that can most easily be
prevented by giving the vaccine before a girl has started having sex.
That is why it is given when it is given.

Ilena won't like that statement Jeff. If her philosophy is
consistent, she'd rather a girl have an abortion after finding herself
pregnant, rather than using birth control before!