Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the ages of 30 and 50

Old August 19th 07, 07:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the ages of 30 and 50

On Aug 19, 11:31 am, Ilena Rose wrote:

Myrl Speak:
She's (Myrl's version of Ilena) so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!

Ilena, you need to go back to grade school. 250,000 - 7 = 249,993.
Not 243,000.

I can understand that in your agressive exhuberance you may wish to
enhance your "7" to 7000 though!

Like I said Ilena, it's a simple math problem! But don't let that get
in your way!

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old August 19th 07, 07:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 19, 11:31 am, Ilena Rose wrote:

What I have learned is that around 80% of the cervical deaths are in
still "developing" countries where little or no screening is available
and hygiene may be less than desirable.

Ilena is correct on this statement, but does not address that pap
tests, and screenings, do nothing to PREVENT HPV, they can only hope
to treat HPV & Cervical Cancer cases, at that point. This will also
allow for continued spread of the disease into the population.

Old August 19th 07, 08:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Coleah

On Aug 19, 1:31 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat showing her deep disinformation goobely gook which she
calls the "simple math" of the Gardasil vaccination ... while also
misrepresenting entirely my viewpoints and making herself look like
the image the silicone industry loves to portray implanted women as
... nuts!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....browse_thread/...

Myrl Speak:
She's (Myrl's version of Ilena) so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!

Ilena responds: This is typical for Myrl ... she's just so bold and
outrageous in her stupidity here!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....browse_thread/...

Myrl Jeffcoat on comparing "9" post Merck's Gardasil related deaths in
the United States and 250,000 (estimated number of women worldwide who
are said to die from cervical cancer):

Myrl Jeffcoat Speak :
"Are you having issues with a sum-total that comes from subtracting 9
from 250,000?. . .Or is it that it makes it more difficult to paint
lipstick on your pig?"

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....browse_thread/...

MyrlSpeak: I'm sorry if the facts and numbers regarding the number of
deaths from Gardasil (possibly as many as 9), don't subtract well from
the 250,000 women each year who die from Cervical Cancer. That's a
hard number
for you to defend, isn't it Ilena???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defend???

I will however, correct this blathering nonsensical jibberish Myrl &
Coleah and Kingoff are spouting.

What I have learned is that around 80% of the cervical deaths are in
still "developing" countries where little or no screening is available
and hygiene may be less than desirable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry, I stand by my observation of the information presented.
When there have reportedly been 9 deaths following vaccination over a
two year period, one looks at the connection. In case summaries it
mentions incidents of blood clots (and the vaccine warns about blood
thinning) I don't become alarmed. Where one died of a preexisting
heart condition, I see no correlation. None of the deaths from what I
have read have been found as a direct link due to the fault of the
vaccination).

Warnings and precautions (not to get injection if fevered, infection,
etc) can be ignored. That is not the fault of the vaccine. The most
reported side effect has been young girls fainting. That is not
unexpected, and years ago it was a Southern Belle's attribute to have
'the vapors'.

Until there are drastically different findings, I don't consider this
to be terribly negative, given the results over a two year period.

Sorry if my point of view ruins your life, Ilena Rosenthal.

Old August 19th 07, 09:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Yes, Jeff.

However, what do you or anyone else know about how many more will be
needed ...

And what about this:

http://www.alternativesmagazine.com/42/bayer.html

After sexual activity begins, it is unclear if vaccination will help
since vaccine effectiveness lessens after natural exposure to HPV.

Exactly why the HPV vaccine is given *before* sexual activity begins.