The Embry study: What it actually said.

Old February 15th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default The Embry study: What it actually said.

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:

...nothing of consequence....

The "indignant fraud" charge doesn't get by me either silly boy.

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very

Old February 15th 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

..nothing of consequence....

The "indignant fraud" charge doesn't get by me either silly boy.

And your LIES don't get by me neither, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

"We" haven't determined they aren't from the study.

And I never claimed their status.

And at worst, you don't know. Worst for you.

Your speculation means nothing. Except you are frustrated and can't find
something to lie about this time.

0:-

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

"We" haven't determined they aren't from the study.

And I never claimed their status.

And I said positively that they aren't from the study. Prove me wrong, if
you can! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU! ;-)

Doan

Old February 16th 06, 01:34 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

"We" haven't determined they aren't from the study.

And I never claimed their status.

And I said positively that they aren't from the study.

Say what you wish. I don't mind. Have you forgotten I'm not arguing or
debating the study report with you? You challenged. I offered. You
declined. Deadline past.

Prove me wrong, if
you can! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU! ;-)

I am not proving you anything. And not doing so doesn't make me a liar.
Just not willing to play your silly game.

But you are proving what a child you are. The same old school yard bully
nonsense. How very sad.

And you a grown up man too.

Doan

0:-

Old February 16th 06, 03:10 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

A dodger and liar, that's what you are! ;-)

Doan

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Foster Parents 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 04:01 AM