Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

Old July 1st 07, 03:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

Default Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!

Old July 1st 07, 03:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
just Ed

On Jun 30, 9:23 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!

certainly more than anything you say.

Old July 1st 07, 07:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

Eddie is doing his usual trolling....................

Ignore him.

ps.com...

Old July 1st 07, 01:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
just Ed

On Jul 1, 1:06 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Eddie is doing his usual trolling....................

Ignore him.

"just Ed" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 30, 9:23 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!

certainly more than anything you say.

I haven't said anything about ADHD.
Once again, you jump to attack someone
and in this case there nothing to attack.

You have no qualifications to attack Lilly.
You lack even the basic trappings of sanity.

Over 20 thousand posts and you're still top posting as if
that will keep people from quickly seeing that you're a loon.

My best guess is that you're employed by a pharma
consortium to portray this insane "Jan Drew" to convince
readers that people who question pharma are untrustworthy
and quite illogical.

Please tell us who pays you for posting the Lilly ADHD website
and your other 20 thousand odd posts.

Old July 1st 07, 05:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
indomitable2

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

Lilly tops drug companies who bribe Doctors to Rx mental
disorders
Thu. June 28 - 2007

IBJ Staff

When it comes to throwing money at doctors in Vermont, Eli Lilly and
Co. is tops.

According to Vermont's attorney general, Indianapolis-based Lilly
exceeded all other drugmakers in 2006 for doling out cash, food and gifts to
doctors, as well as hospitals, clinics and universities.

(....)

Trailing Lilly for spending in Vermont were Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer
Inc., Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. Lilly
ranked second in 2005 and third in 2004.

Vermont is one of six states that monitor payments from pharmaceutical
companies to medical professionals who prescribe medicine.
http://cms.ibj.com/ASPXPages/6iframe...94&No Frame=1

=====

Old July 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mark Probert

http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

A few years ago, some wackos were whining that Novartis was in a
conspiracy with the APA and CHADD to create ADHD.

Those wackos even convinced some people to file suit. Two of the cases
were dismissed for failure to state a claim where relief can be granted,
and the other three were dropped as a waste of time by their lawyers.

One thing for sure, wackos can come up with weirdo ideas.
Old July 2nd 07, 06:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"just Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 1, 1:06 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Eddie is doing his usual trolling....................

Ignore him.

"just Ed" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 30, 9:23 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!

certainly more than anything you say.

I haven't said anything about ADHD.
Once again, you jump to attack someone
and in this case there nothing to attack.

You have no qualifications to attack Lilly.

LOL....

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....om+Eli +Lilly

Old July 2nd 07, 09:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john

t...

yeah, that's a relief http://www.whale.to/v/elililly.html

Old July 3rd 07, 01:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD. Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis. We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done." And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!

Old July 3rd 07, 01:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jeff

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains that
work differently than people without it.

Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis.

Except it is not false.

We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done."

Who is the "General?"

And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

We seem to disagree who is the crack pots here.

The sad thing is that no one is really listening to your messages, but,
people who have questions about children's health not relating to ADHD
don't have good newsgroups, like misc.kids.health, to turn to anymore.

How sad.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!

While I totally agree that drug companies are acting in the best
interests of their shareholders and not consumers, this doesn't mean
that ADHD is a false diagnosis or a scam at all.

One has to be very wary of drug companies, just like one has to be wary
of a car dealer when buying a vehicle.

Jeff