NVIC: MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRL

Old August 20th 07, 11:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Default NVIC: MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRL

Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html

We believe we are up against perhaps the biggest media campaign ever
staged by the pharmaceutical industry.

Merck and the many frontgroups are working on every level to sell as
much of this product as fast as possible, and millions are being spent
on lobbying governments, countries, school systems, using every medium
.... including Usenet.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases...06gardasil.htm

MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
National Vaccine Information Center Criticizes

EXCERPT: "Merck and the FDA have not been completely honest with the
people about the pre-licensure clinical trials," said NVIC president
Barbara Loe Fisher. "Merck's pre and post-licensure marketing strategy
has positioned mass use of this vaccine by pre-teens as a morality
play in order to avoid talking about the flawed science they used to
get it licensed. This is not just about teenagers having sex, it is
also about whether Gardasil has been proven safe and effective for
little girls."

The FDA allowed Merck to use a potentially reactive aluminum
containing placebo as a control for most trial participants, rather
than a non-reactive saline solution placebo.[1] A reactive placebo can
artificially increase the appearance of safety of an experimental drug
or vaccine in a clinical trial. Gardasil contains 225 mcg of aluminum
and, although aluminum adjuvants have been used in vaccines for
decades, they were never tested for safety in clinical trials. Merck
and the FDA did not disclose how much aluminum was in the placebo.[2]

Animal and human studies have shown that aluminum can cause nerve cell
death [3] and that vaccine aluminum adjuvants can allow aluminum to
enter the brain, [4 5] as well as cause inflammation at the injection
site leading to chronic joint and muscle pain and fatigue. [6 7]
Nearly 90 percent of Gardasil recipients and 85 percent of aluminum
placebo recipients followed-up for safety reported one or more adverse
events within 15 days of vaccination, particularly at the injection
site.[8] Pain and swelling at injection site occurred in approximately
83 percent of Gardasil and 73 percent of aluminum placebo recipients.
About 60 percent of those who got Gardasil or the aluminum placebo had
systemic adverse events including headache, fever, nausea, dizziness,
vomiting, diarrhea, myalgia. [9 10] Gardasil recipients had more
serious adverse events such as headache, gastroenteritis,
appendicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, asthma, bronchospasm and
arthritis.

"Merck and the FDA do not reveal in public documents exactly how many
9 to 15 year old girls were in the clinical trials, how many of them
received hepatitis B vaccine and Gardasil simultaneously, and how many
of them had serious adverse events after being injected with Gardasil
or the aluminum placebo. For example, if there were less than 1,000
little girls actually injected with three doses of Gardasil, it is
important to know how many had serious adverse events and how long
they were followed for chronic health problems, such as juvenile
arthritis."

According to the Merck product manufacturer insert, there was 1 case
of juvenile arthritis, 2 cases of rheumatoid arthritis, 5 cases of
arthritis, and 1 case of reactive arthritis out of 11,813 Gardasil
recipients plus 1 case of lupus and 2 cases of arthritis out of 9,701
participants primarily receiving an aluminum containing placebo.
Clinical trial investigators dismissed most of the 102 Gardasil and
placebo associated serious adverse events, including 17 deaths, that
occurred in the clinical trials as unrelated.

http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases...06gardasil.htm

MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
National Vaccine Information Center Criticizes
FDA for Fast Tracking Licensure

Washington, D.C. - The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is
calling on the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
(ACIP) to just say "no" on June 29 to recommending "universal use" of
Merck's Gardasil vaccine in all pre-adolescent girls. NVIC maintains
that Merck's clinical trials did not prove the human papillomavirus
(HPV) vaccine designed to prevent cervical cancer and genital warts is
safe to give to young girls.

[...]

"There is too little long term safety and efficacy data, especially in
young girls, and too little labeling information on contraindications
for the CDC to recommend Gardasil for universal use, which is a signal
for states to mandate it," said Fisher. "Nobody at Merck, the CDC or
FDA know if the injection of Gardasil into all pre-teen girls -
especially simultaneously with hepatitis B vaccine - will make some of
them more likely to develop arthritis or other inflammatory autoimmune
and brain disorders as teenagers and adults. With cervical cancer
causing about one percent of all cancer deaths in American women due
to routine pap screening, it was inappropriate for the FDA to fast
track Gardasil. It is way too early to direct all young girls to get
three doses of a vaccine that has not been proven safe or effective in
their age group."

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded in 1982 by
parents of vaccine injured children, has been a leading critic of
one-size-fits-all mass vaccination policies and the lack of basic
science research into biological mechanisms and high risk factors for
vaccine-induced brain and immune system dysfunction. As a member of
the FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee
(VRBPAC), Barbara Loe Fisher urged trials include adequate safety data
on pre-adolescent children and warned against fast tracking Gardasil
at the November 28-29, 2001 VRBPAC meeting .[11]

Full 2001 FDA Transcript:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/cber01.htm#Vaccines & Related
Biological

For more information go to www.NVIC.org.

-end-

1. Merck & Co., Inc. 2006. Gardasil [Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus
Types 6,11,16,18) Recombinant Vaccine] product insert. Table 6.

2. Food and Drug Administration. May 18, 2006. FDA Background Document
for Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee:
Gardasil HPV Quadrivalent Vaccine.

3. Kawahara M et al. 2001. Effects of aluminum on the neurotoxicty of
primary cultured neurons and on the aggregation of betamyloid protein.
Brain Res. Bull. 55, 211-217.

4. Redhead K. et al. 1992. Aluminum-adjuvanted vaccines transiently
increase aluminum levels in murine brain tissue. Pharmacol. Toxico.
70, 278-280.

5. Sahin G. et al. 1994. Determination of aluminum levels in the
kidney, liver and brain of mice treated with aluminum hydroxide. Biol.
Trace. Elem. Res. 1194 Apr-May;41 (1-2):129-35.

6. Gherardi M et al. 2001. Macrophagaic myofastitis lesions assess
long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminum hydroxide in muscle.
Brain, Vol 124, No. 9, 1821-1831.

7. Shingde M eta la. 2005. Macrophagic myofastitis associated with
vaccine derived aluminum. MJA, 183 (03):145-146.

8. Merck & Co. May 18, 2006. Merck briefing document for Vaccines and
Related Biological Products Advisory Committee: Gardasil. Table 24.

9. Merck & Co., Inc. 2006. Gardasil product insert: Serious Adverse
Experiences.

10. Food and Drug Administration. May 18, 2006. FDA Background
Document for Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory
Committee.: Gardasil. Table 32.

11. Food and Drug Administration. November 29, 2001. Vaccines and
Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. Excerpt from
transcript.
Old August 20th 07, 11:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.

You pray for their safety? Are you afraid the Mafia have them on the hit
list?

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html

We believe we are up against perhaps the biggest media campaign ever
staged by the pharmaceutical industry.

Merck and the many frontgroups are working on every level to sell as
much of this product as fast as possible, and millions are being spent
on lobbying governments, countries, school systems, using every medium
... including Usenet.

Really? Who is getting paid to speak for them on Usenet? Do you know
where I can apply for a job?

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases...06gardasil.htm

MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
National Vaccine Information Center Criticizes

EXCERPT: "Merck and the FDA have not been completely honest with the
people about the pre-licensure clinical trials," said NVIC president
Barbara Loe Fisher. "Merck's pre and post-licensure marketing strategy
has positioned mass use of this vaccine by pre-teens as a morality
play in order to avoid talking about the flawed science they used to
get it licensed. This is not just about teenagers having sex,

This is not about teenagers having sex at all.

it is
also about whether Gardasil has been proven safe and effective for
little girls."

We're talking about middle-school girls. They aren't adults, but they
are not starting elementary school either. Calling them "little girls"
makes it sound like babies or preschool children are involved.

The FDA allowed Merck to use a potentially reactive aluminum
containing placebo as a control for most trial participants, rather
than a non-reactive saline solution placebo.[1]

This doesn't seem like bad science to me. I don't see anything wrong
with this. They were trying to determine the how well the body reacts to
the proteins in the vaccine, so the only thing you want to be different
between the placebo and the vaccine is the presence or absence of the
protein.

The FDA knows far more about testing and vaccines than you or I. I am
sure they knew what they were doing when they allowed this.

According to the Merck product manufacturer insert, there was 1 case
of juvenile arthritis, 2 cases of rheumatoid arthritis, 5 cases of
arthritis, and 1 case of reactive arthritis out of 11,813 Gardasil
recipients plus 1 case of lupus and 2 cases of arthritis out of 9,701
participants primarily receiving an aluminum containing placebo.
Clinical trial investigators dismissed most of the 102 Gardasil and
placebo associated serious adverse events, including 17 deaths, that
occurred in the clinical trials as unrelated.

Can you show that any of the deaths were related to the trial?

Jeff

More copyrighted garbage deleted
Old August 21st 07, 12:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

On Aug 20, 6:11 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.

Ilena, as the article in Nature clearly documents, you are praying for
the wrong crowd.

Furthermore, Davey Kirby violated the Huffington Post's policy and
"outed" a well respected author.

Paul Offitt has been physcially assaulted.

John Best, the moron who runs HatingAutism, makes death threats
against those who disagree with him.

Those crusading RealDoctors, proponents of evidence based medicine and
advocates of Neurodiversity (i.e. acceptance of Autistics for who they
are), are the ones at peril.

Old August 21st 07, 08:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.

You pray for their safety? Are you afraid the Mafia have them on the hit
list?

Medical mafia are way worse than the Italian mafia

Dr Hamer survived 8 assassination attempts, and the mass media in Germany
treat him as a deranged criminal. While many individual doctors, including
professors of medicine, have verified the principles of the New Medicine, so
far no German university has agreed to test them, despite a court order that
the University of Tubingen conduct such tests. The New Medicine of Dr Hamer
by Walter Last

When I attempt to come back onto the road my vehicle starts overturning and
it must have overturned about 15 times. The vehicle was totally mashed up,
and it was near a small town. Everybody thought nobody could escape from
that car. I thought I had died. I was still breathing. I could hear myself
breathing, but I thought I had died. Ugandan Kids Die By 1,000s ---A
Transcript of a talk given by Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

When I was in the office of my friend, William, in Maryland, he told me that
he had a guy from NSA [National Security Agency] come in and talk to him
about his blood irradiation, and told him: 'I think that it would be wise
for you to stop this.'
Now, this guy who runs the clinic there in Maryland is an ex-Navy Seal.
He's no pushover. So he says to the NSA guy: 'Well, why do you say that?'
And the NSA guy said: 'You know how Royal Rife died? We put poison on
his tooth-brush.'
This guy was from NSA. So, that was a threat. Well, now, some people get
scared, and some people get upset, angry. William is one of those guy who
gets upset and angry, and it furthers him that much harder.
So, mysteriously, the head of the Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
Foundation died, about 3 or 4 months ago, in his apartment, with no autopsy.
So they almost destroyed the foundation, but now he is in the process of
securing capital-and he will, I'm sure, very shortly, and it's going to be
untouchable. The machines will be put out and it will have UVC and UVA to do
the blood, and we're going to kill-off all the viruses in the bloodstream.
And we're going to teach the medical doctors how to do it. We'll provide the
machines for them. And we're going to end this tyranny. And we'll also
educate them-no more vaccinations and immunizations. The Black Pope:
Interview of Eric Jon Phelps

"My life's been threatened already. I was nearly killed-let's see, it was
December, three years ago. I was very actively involved in the chemtrail
situation when it came out because it really, really upset me. I was really
furious because here I am a doctor and I'm trying to save people and what
the hell is this crap that they're spraying on everybody and I know it's
making us sick. I was very actively involved on the internet. I was
actively involved with an organization in Houston. About 11:00 at night a
chopper came over my house and hovered over the house and sprayed the house
and almost killed my son and myself. I had complete kidney failure. My
lungs filled up with fluid. I couldn't breathe. I had to be put on oxygen.
I was sick at least ten days-life and death-and so was my son. I lost my
teeth over it. My teeth-I had really great teeth-but the enamel just
literally came off my teeth and the inside of my teeth fell out. And that
was within four months of being sprayed. And I still have the teeth to this
day because at some point in time if this ever does become public, I'm going
to sue the ass off them. But at any rate, I lost my teeth about-let's see,
from the time I was sprayed to the time I had my teeth done-it was
approximately six months. And I tried to tell people-I had photographs,
etcetera-and I tried to tell people and nobody would listen. And I said
look, this is bad. You know, this is a very serious thing we've got going
on in this country. I don't know who the hell is behind this, but it is
very, very serious." [Interview with Dr. Marijah McCain] Chemtrails, Essiac
and the Detoxification of America

Dr William F. Koch: Medical doctor, Professor of chemistry, histology and
physiology. Inventor of "Glyoxylide catalyst" cure for cancer. Sued by FDA
but was acquitted after 600 doctors testified in his favour. Died of
poisoning, 1967.
Dr. F.M. Eugene Blass: Developer of "HomozonT" (the original oxygen
therapy product) - murdered outside his house, same year and month as Dr
Koch.
Dr Basil Earle Wainright: Physicist - inventor of polyatomic apheuresis
oxygen therapy. Imprisoned for 4 years. Claims he survived six assassination
attempts whilst in prison.
Dr George A. Freibott, IV. President of the American Naturopathic
Association, consultant for International Association for Oxygen Therapy, US
Government approved and internationally accepted expert witness on
oxygen/oxidation therapies. Survived numerous assassination attempts and
several anonymous phone calls threatening him with his life. Suppression of
Oxygen/Ozone therapy

"On two occasions Gerson became violently ill...Lab tests showed...arsenic
in his urine. Some of Gerson's best case histories mysteriously disappeared
from his files...Gerson was invited on a talk show by host Long John
Nebel...Nebel was fired the very next day and the radio network was
threatened by the AMA."--Norman Fritz.

"One death from poisoning, and one from being run down by an automobile,
both victims being physicians of distinction and prominent in the advocacy
of the Koch treatment. Mail has been opened...Dr. Koch himself was the
target of at least 13 unsuccessful attempts on his life."--M. Layne

"Dr Johnson died in 1944. The suspicion exists that he was
silenced...However two federal inspectors did examine his hospital record in
the late 1950's. They concluded it was likely that he was poisoned."--Barry
Lynes

"After presenting a rather effective lecture on cancer.the windshield was
shot out of my car on the road back to San Francisco. The next nught the
glass window in the tail gate was shot out (300 miles removed from the first
shooting). The police said, 'maybe someone is trying to tell you something'.
The late Arthur Harris, M.D. was threatened by two men with assassination if
he continued to use laetrile. Since that time we have de-centralised the
work so that, if any two of us are shot out of the saddle, it will have only
a slight negative effect on the program."---Dr. Krebs

One wintry night our home was burned to the ground. All was lost including
the older stored medical records and our pets........McQueen frequently
called me on my FBI-tapped telephone. In one call McQueen made to me, he
stated in his famous hero's voice, "I'm going to blow the lid off this
Cancer Racket." This of course freaked out the Cancer Establishment. The FBI
then leaked it out to the National Enquirer scandal sheet of the CIA. This
exposure was to discredit me. McQueen was then constantly watched and
harassed by the FBI, CIA and the Media. During the surgery, the skin over
the liver was cut open and the encapsulated, dead Tumor fell out on the
operating table. After surgery McQueen had a talk with me. During the night
a government agent came into his room posing as a Physician on duty and
injected McQueen with a blood clotting medication, which was the cause of
death. William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S. SECTION II CANCER CURE SUPPRESSED

The Establishment could not depend upon Good and Gonzalez, delay any longer,
or take any more halfway measures. I was a most serious threat to their $100
Billion a year Industry. These lawless Establishment Devils went to work
and:

1.. Poisoned (food) me 3 times to the point of Grand Mall Seizures 3-4
times a week for 14 Months;
2.. Tried to shoot me once during this time;
3.. Sent the usual IRS agents to do me in;
4.. Bought off and bribed my Lawyer and Accountant;
5.. Set up a take over of the Kelley organization by employees and wife
(standard Establishment procedure);
6.. Offered Kelley $500,000.00 to kill a counselee;
7.. Caused a vitamin manufacturer of supplements Kelley often used to take
all active ingredients out of Kelley Program Supplements. William Donald
Kelley, D.D.S., M.S. SECTION II CANCER CURE SUPPRESSED

Old August 21st 07, 12:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.

You pray for their safety? Are you afraid the Mafia have them on the hit
list?

Thanks for the laughs, John. Have you tried stand-up comedy?

Jeff

crap deleted
Old August 21st 07, 02:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantics Foundation applaud the work of NVIC
and prays for their safety as they uncover the facts around Gardasil.
You pray for their safety? Are you afraid the Mafia have them on the hit
list?

Thanks for the laughs, John. Have you tried stand-up comedy?

I try and stay clear of psychopaths, let alone making them laugh