Past Due Support

Old June 28th 04, 05:00 PM
Chris

Default Past Due Support

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Teach wrote:

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris ducked and dodged when he wrote:

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

snip

Again, it is irrelevant to the issue. The fact remains that there

ARE
such
places; not to mention that it is possible to raise a child

ANYWHERE
without
spending any money.

Alrighty then...... How? MS asked for specifics so I won't bore you

with
repetition. How about just answering this time right off the bat and

no
more
beating around the bush.

Your question is typical of someone who just can't get outside the

box.

Oh please.

Suggestion: start asking around, and I am sure (assuming that you ask

those
with an IQ better than a worm) that you will get your answer.

I want you to answer. I don't care how Pee Wee Herman or anyone else

would
raise their kids without spending any money. You made the claim now

back
it up
with how you could do it, before you loose the rest of your

credibility.

And please spare me how you bartered to get your carpets cleaned. Tell

me
how
you house, feed, clothe, transport, educate, and provide dental

andmedical
care
for a child without spending any money. If you are implying this can

all
be
done by the barter system, *anywhere* in the USA, you are either naive

or
way
too idealistic.

What I'm wondering is if Chris lives his entire life by barter, or if he
just expects the mother of his child to raise his child by barter.

Good question, Teach. I wonder if Chris will shock us all and actually

answer
it. LOL

Do you have to pay income taxes if you live by barter? Seems to me that

read somewhere that you have to declare the value of barter on your
taxes..............

I'm not sure. I remember seeing a movie with Tony Randal as an IRS agent

that
goes out to a farm where the family lives by barter and tries to get them

pin point $$ amounts so they can be taxed. Of course the movie was made in

the
late 50's or early 60's, and we all know trying to barter one's entire
existence in todays world is pretty close to impossible.

In your opinion.

Mrs Indyguy

Old June 28th 04, 05:00 PM
Chris

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

[...]

Do you have to pay income taxes if you live by barter? Seems to me that I
read somewhere that you have to declare the value of barter on your
taxes..............

Ignoratio elenchi.

Old June 28th 04, 05:20 PM
teachrmama

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

[...]

I don't think so, Chris. You best check out the tax code, because I'm sure
that I read somewhere that the value of barter has to be included in your
taxes. BTW, have you told the mother of the child you are being forced to
support that she should stop her money-grubbing ways, and begin supporting
the child and herself through barter?

Old June 28th 04, 05:25 PM
Chris

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

snip

Again, it is irrelevant to the issue. The fact remains that there

ARE
such
places; not to mention that it is possible to raise a child ANYWHERE

without
spending any money.

Please tell us how to raise a child in anywhere, USA, without spending

any
money - inquiring minds want to know - and I'd like to see specifics

for
providing:
1. shelter
2. food
3. medical care
4. utilities like electricity, running water, heat
5. clothing
6. education
7. transportation when necessary

all "without spending any money" as you claim, just above.

Hint: ALL of the above tasks can be accomplished without the involvement

of
ANY money. Your question is tantamount to asking how one can get their

nose
picked without spending any money. Ever hear of the concept of labor?

How
about trade? Last I checked, such activities are STILL legal.
I got my carpets cleaned without spending a single red cent. How do you
suppose that can be?

I asked for specifics - given your inability to answer, I have to come to

the
conclusion that you are not one of those people with an "IQ better than a

worm".

Conclusion based upon a false premise.

snip repetitive nonsense where Chris tries to not answer the question

by
claiming that he already has

In your WILDEST dreams!