Is she a good loving mother?

Old March 8th 04, 03:06 AM
Aiko

Default Is she a good loving mother?

My Godbrother is accused for felony and a gang member, but my
Godmother insists that her son is not a gang member and is innocent.
It seemed like my Godmother was the best mother in the whole
world. She doesn't gab, she doesn't force him to study, she welcomes
her son's friends to come over, and she let her son do whatever he
wants. Moreover, becuase she is a single mother, she works hard to
make her son's life better. Her son's friends all wish to have such a
wonderful mother.
But the truth is that she paid too little attention to her son.
She didn't know that her son does drugs, she didn't know her son skips
school almost everyday, and she didn't know what kind of friends her
son hangs out. She thought her son would tell everything to her, but
she was wrong. I think I know more things than she does, things that I
can't tell her.
Even now, she blames herself that she was so stupid that made her
son went to prison. I think it's pathetic! Why she has to feel guilty
for her son's wrongdoing? Her only fault is that she spoiled and
overtrusted her son.
Do you think that she is a good loving mother or a irresponsible
mother?
Old March 8th 04, 10:49 PM
middletree

That was a good, loving, correct answer.

"Tim R." wrote in message
On 7 Mar 2004 18:06:47 -0800, (Aiko) wrote:

Do you think that she is a good loving mother or a irresponsible
mother?

I think this is a poor attempt at trolling. Better luck next time.

tim

Old March 9th 04, 03:53 AM
KimandJuan

That was a good, loving, correct answer.

While we are on this topic what exactly does a troll mean? Why would they
write something like that? Does that mean they are lying?

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old March 10th 04, 01:23 AM
Tim R.

On 09 Mar 2004 02:53:07 GMT, (KimandJuan) wrote:

While we are on this topic what exactly does a troll mean? Why would they
write something like that? Does that mean they are lying?

Here's a definition that's as good as any in regards to troll and
trolling.
http://www.wordiq.com/cgi-bin/knowle...Internet_troll

You'll usually see a post such as the one that started this thread,
cross posted to other similar groups. This one as far as I could tell
is posted here, and in humanities.philosophy.objectivism, and also
alt.parenting.spanking.moderated.

tim