Twins Christmas Pics/Stockings

Old September 19th 04, 04:24 AM
Allyson Edwards

Default Twins Christmas Pics/Stockings

For all the parents of twins:

Would you mind giving me some ideas on cute twin Christmas pictures? I'm
not sure which one of you it is, but there is one that has ecah baby in a
stocking.....that's too precious. Any other ideas? We have b/g twins that
will be 8 months at Christmas.

ALSO, anyone know of a place online to find reasonably priced, but nice
personalized Christmas stockings??

Thanks in advance!

Allyson
Mom to Ethan and Emily (4-27-04)
http://photos.yahoo.com/al_la_son

Old September 20th 04, 01:16 AM
Cindy Senger

In article ,
says...

ALSO, anyone know of a place online to find reasonably priced, but nice
personalized Christmas stockings??

Thanks in advance!

Allyson
Mom to Ethan and Emily (4-27-04)
http://photos.yahoo.com/al_la_son

I saw some really cute ones and fairly reasonable ones in a Lillian Vernon
catalogue. I'm pretty sure its www.lillianvernon.com.

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

Old September 20th 04, 01:52 AM
Megan Byrne

I did pictures of my newborn twins in a big Christmas stocking, but they
were only like 5 or 6 weeks old. I did it at Picture People

Also JCPenney Christmas catalog has nice embroidered stockings.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....the countdown to 2 is on!

Old September 22nd 04, 09:14 PM
Missy in Indiana

Well, I had the girls pics taken in stockings, maybe that's what you remember?
Anyhoo...I loved that one. I also like taking a big box and wrapping it with
the kids peeking from inside with the lid sitting against the box. Of course
there is always a "manger" you could lay them in. Hmm...I also had a pic done
of them with angel wings on a black background. With them lying down on the
wings with the black background, it looked like they were floating in air. I
could email it to you (maybe) so you can see if you'd like. Oh, who am I
kidding? I'll have my DH do it

I like buying personalized things through www.personalcreations.com They have
20% online orders all the time. I also like www.exposures.com, but they tend
to be pricey.

Something else I loved doing is taking the picture of the girls to WalMart and
printing off a sheet of stickers to use as envelope closures. Also, check out
the personalized labels online. I think one of the names is
www.familylabels.com You can have the cutest return address labels for the
holidays. Have lots of fun!

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old September 22nd 04, 10:05 PM
Marie

"Megan Byrne" wrote in message
I did pictures of my newborn twins in a big Christmas stocking, but they
were only like 5 or 6 weeks old. I did it at Picture People

Also JCPenney Christmas catalog has nice embroidered stockings.

The Sears Christmas Wish Book (in Canada at least) has got very nice
needlepoint stockings for less than $20cdn each if you're buying two or
more. They'll embroider names on as well.

Old September 23rd 04, 12:42 PM
Allyson Edwards

YEAH!!!!! Im so glad you wrote to me!!!

Ill check in to the stockings for sure. I like the box idea too. Hopefully
they'll be able to sit up soon and we could do that one.

Return address labels: I actually made some myself, much cheaper. Just
bought the Avery 5160 mailing labels, set up my labels through Microsoft
WORD and then just inserted a pic to the left of the info. I've since
updated the labels with pics of them on the labels. How much are you
paying for them to do that?

I LOVE personalized things too so thanks so much for that website.....

I'm so excited....gotta go so I can shop. LOL

Thanks again!
Allyson

Old September 23rd 04, 02:33 PM
Missy in Indiana

I've since
updated the labels with pics of them on the labels. How much are you
paying for them to do that?

Most likely too much I think it was somewhere under $50 for enough labels
that last me several years. I usually buy a small amount with holiday hats and
a large amount of all-season. I used to do labels with my own printer, but
they were always with graphics. I am not nearly talented enough to put
pictures on You ought to start your own business for those of us who are
computer-challenged!

Also, here's an idea to keep in mind as they get older. Last year I had a
mistletoe ball hanging and had them "kiss" under the misteltoe. It just melted
my heart. The year before we had a family pic done with all of us in our
jammies sitting on a moon. This prop was used for nursery rhymes for kids. I
just had a title put on our card that said, " 'Twas the Night Before
Christmas...". On the inside I had something written about the Rust house and
how we were all counting our blessings and remembering the real reason for the
season. The angel ones I told you about I had done for their baptism, but I
think they'd work great for Christmas. They were in black and white and looked
non-cheesey. The moon card could have been a little cheesey, but I thought it
went with the replay of the story that I wrote.

Anyway, have lots of fun! I think it's a blast planning all this stuff
ENJOY!

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 09:15 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM