Great Spanking Sites

Old January 25th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Great Spanking Sites

HTML
HEAD
META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"
TITLE/TITLE
/HEAD
BODY
PThe follow are some site to go to. please enjoy them i
did./P
PA
href="http://www.connoisseurspankingamerica.com"http://www.connoisseurspankingamerica.com/A/P
PA
href="http://www.cheekyvideoamerica.com"http://www.cheekyvideoamerica.com/A/P
PA
href="http://www.missmarchmontamerica.com"http://www.missmarchmontamerica.com/A/P
PA href="http://www.ohhteekay.com"http://www.ohhteekay.com/A/P
PA
href="http://www.spankaholicsamerica.com"http://www.spankaholicsamerica.com/A/P
PA
href="http://www.strictlyenglishamerica.com"http://www.strictlyenglishamerica.com/A/P
PA
href="http://www.spank-a-rama.com"http://www.spank-a-rama.com/A/P
/BODY
/HTML

Old January 25th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

You have the wrong place to be soliciting, Gary. Though from time to
time, rarely, a fetishist will hang out here a bit. JJ just left. You
can catch him at various "spanking" ngs groups though, where I found
him.

Kane

http://www.ohhteekay.com

http://www.spank-a-rama.com

Old January 26th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I guess when they are looking to satisfy their particular appetites
they miss the part of the name that says "parenting", which of course
has nothing to do with the missing parts of their childhood.

Ron

Old January 26th 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Ron wrote:
I guess when they are looking to satisfy their particular appetites
they miss the part of the name that says "parenting", which of course
has nothing to do with the missing parts of their childhood.

Ron

Sad, idnit?

And this JJ was a proponent of spanking.

Oddly, though I am against it, spanking, fully, it saddens me when
someone hops aboard the honorable opposition's argument and screws it up
by such vile dishonorable nonsense.

In fact, Doan has more to damage the debate for spanking than any of us
anti spanking folks could no matter what we posted. T

This latest exchange, a repeat of at least two other such encounters
with him, is just more of the same. He games, while others actually debate.

Hey, you want a copy of Embry? Report 2 of the street entry reduction
study?

Happy to oblige if you'd like to read it. We could debate it or not, but
submitting to Doan's insults are not part of the 0:- bargain.

My treat. email to this addy for a response:

I hardly think he could deny what you report as proof I have a copy.

The object, for me, even though I want spanking to stop, is to have a
reasonable debate about it. Those that come with one get decent
treatment. Then there's Doan.

R R R

Best, Kane

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very