Calling all Edmontonians

Old August 28th 04, 01:44 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:C2ZXc.69056$X12.66314@edtnps84...
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

To Paul's immigrating? Why Paul, you devil, you! You said you didn't
have a criminal record as of this morning. You didn't tell me you
were wanted by Interpol!

Yes he is a bad bad boy, he needs a spanking Celia, go get em!

Hmm...

snip

Of course, I suppose it could be argued, that in 12 years, I forget
what flirting looks like.

But nobody would argue a thing like that, would they?

LMAO

Um no, you're both completely innocent, it's all um Tiffany's fault.

Ah, that's okay then. I can live with that.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 01:51 PM
P. Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:49:26 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

snipped

But nobody would argue a thing like that, would they?

LMAO

Cele

Um no, you're both completely innocent, it's all um Tiffany's fault.

Christine

Wooo there...... how did my name get into a flirting argument???

Maybe because you are such an expert at it???? running and ducking
for cover :-)

(Here I was trying to stay out of this and just sit back and watch like

soap opera.)

Tiffany

Old August 28th 04, 02:25 PM
Tiffany

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:49:26 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

snipped

But nobody would argue a thing like that, would they?

LMAO

Cele

Um no, you're both completely innocent, it's all um Tiffany's fault.

Christine

Wooo there...... how did my name get into a flirting argument???

Maybe because you are such an expert at it???? running and ducking
for cover :-)

Takes one to know one.....

Old August 28th 04, 06:13 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Tiffany" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message

snip

Um no, you're both completely innocent, it's all um Tiffany's fault.

Wooo there...... how did my name get into a flirting argument???

You think you're not qualified?

(Here I was trying to stay out of this and just sit back and watch like a
soap opera.)

"And now a short word from our sponsor."

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 06:14 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Tiffany" wrote in message
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Wooo there...... how did my name get into a flirting argument???

Maybe because you are such an expert at it???? running and

ducking
for cover :-)

Takes one to know one.....

You're right, Chris, watching this sort of thing *is* fun.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 11:14 PM
Cele

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:23:30 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:49:26 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:27:16 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:21:08 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

snip

I was talking to Pete about it and we both agreed it was probably

one
of
our
best holidays ever.

I'm so glad. It was just ..indescribable.. having you here, and

Pete's
a complete delight.

Sweet-talker. You're after something, I can tell.

But WHO will you tell?

I'd say more but if I ranted on about all the amazing things we'd

seen
and
done I'd probably be accused of advertising for the Canadian

tourist
board.
:-)

Heh. That'll stand you in good stead with immigration, though, won't
it?

I dunno, I didn't think standing would be part of it. I was assuming
more
of a grovelling posture would be needed.

Well, I'll sponsor you.....that's what you need, a fine, upstanding
Canadian to sponsor you. Oh wait! Maybe you should try Christine or
Kat, if they want fine and upstanding....LOL

I'm afraid my boyfriend would object..

To Paul's immigrating? Why Paul, you devil, you! You said you didn't
have a criminal record as of this morning. You didn't tell me you
were wanted by Interpol!

Yes he is a bad bad boy, he needs a spanking Celia, go get em!

LOL

:-Þ

Anyway I thought you said you wanted to move here.

I think what I said was I wanted to go dancing....

Cele

I'd much rather see you two flirt, it makes me giggle.

Christine

Flirt, you say? FLIRT? Is THAT what you think this is? Here I am,
divorced for lo these 12 years come October, and not even an interest
in *finding* a man, never mind flirting with one, and yet, you call
this FLIRTING?

[gasp]

Of course, I suppose it could be argued, that in 12 years, I forget
what flirting looks like.

But nobody would argue a thing like that, would they?

LMAO

Cele

Um no, you're both completely innocent, it's all um Tiffany's fault.

Christine

Anyway, isn't flirting what you do before you actually decide to be in
a relationship?

LOL

Cele
Old August 28th 04, 11:18 PM
Cele

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:42:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:49:26 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

snip

I'm afraid my boyfriend would object..

To Paul's immigrating? Why Paul, you devil, you! You said you didn't
have a criminal record as of this morning. You didn't tell me you
were wanted by Interpol!

I did indeed say that I didn't have a criminal record and that's perfectly
true. It's hardly my fault if they've never been able to prove anything is
it?

That depends on the consciousness you've brought to creating that
situation, I'd imagine. :-)

I'd much rather see you two flirt, it makes me giggle.

Flirt, you say? FLIRT? Is THAT what you think this is?

I *know*! (Monica moment)

Here I am, divorced for lo these 12 years come October, and not even
an interest in *finding* a man, never mind flirting with one, and yet, you
call this FLIRTING?

I think I may have a possible explanation. Maybe I'm not a man. Any
thoughts?

That's a helluva beard for a woman....you haven't been to McLeod
recently, have you?

[gasp]

Sit down, Cele, and put your head between your legs. You've gone quite a
funny colour.

I'm sitting...I'm sitting....

Of course, I suppose it could be argued, that in 12 years, I forget
what flirting looks like.

Then again, how much of it have you ever done? For myself I can state
categorically that I've done virtually none at all, ever.

Me either. I suck at it. I know this because when I went on a women's
retreat this past February the topic came up and this woman decided to
tell us how it's done. She is from some country where such things are
part of the natural interactions between women and men, according to
her. Anyway. Not only was I specifically told that I suck at it and
show no potential at all, but I was even embarrassed by *her*
demonstrations. LOL

So I think I have been officially declared a lost cause. Ah well......

But nobody would argue a thing like that, would they?

Not unless they were trying to cause trouble, that's true.

LMAO

That'd be a real shame.

Well....some of it wouldn't be such a big loss.....

Cele
Old August 28th 04, 11:22 PM
Cele

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:32:51 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:27:16 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

I'm so glad. It was just ..indescribable.. having you here, and Pete's
a complete delight.

Sweet-talker. You're after something, I can tell.

But WHO will you tell?

Everyone who's reading this newsgroup to start with. Currently that seems
to be 4 or maybe even 5 people.

Well, that takes care of one of the wh questions. On to the next. And
WHAT will you tell them?

snip

Heh. That'll stand you in good stead with immigration, though, won't
it?

I dunno, I didn't think standing would be part of it. I was assuming

more
of a grovelling posture would be needed.

Well, I'll sponsor you.....that's what you need, a fine, upstanding
Canadian to sponsor you. Oh wait! Maybe you should try Christine or
Kat, if they want fine and upstanding....LOL

And there's me thinking *all* Canadians are both fine and upstanding. Ah
well, back to the drawing board I suppose.

But you told me to sit down! And put my head between my legs! No damn
pleasing some people....8-P

Then again, and, naturally, only as a last resort, I suppose I could just
marry one. Purely for the citizenship of course.

Yeah, that'd work. So have you looked into it, then? ;-)

LOL

:-Þ

Anyway I thought you said you wanted to move here.

I think what I said was I wanted to go dancing....

Recently, yes but didn't you say something in the group a good while ago
about moving to the UK?

I believe I said I was considering a teacher exchange for a year or
two. Still could. But it'd have to be after T is launched. And no,
that's not a reference to a cannon.....

Cele
Old August 28th 04, 11:51 PM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Wooo there...... how did my name get into a flirting argument???

Maybe because you are such an expert at it???? running and

ducking
for cover :-)

Takes one to know one.....

You're right, Chris, watching this sort of thing *is* fun.

--
Paul Griffiths

LMAO. Yep.

Christine

Old August 29th 04, 12:29 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Well, I'll sponsor you.....that's what you need, a fine, upstanding
Canadian to sponsor you. Oh wait! Maybe you should try Christine or
Kat, if they want fine and upstanding....LOL

I'm afraid my boyfriend would object..

And he doesn' even know me. Oh dear.

BTW should I know about this boyfriend 'cos I don't think I do? Have I

lost
the plot *again*.

Oh it's a very romantic drama that involves turmoil, travel, declarations,
risk and finally fulfillment. *sigh* a real tear jerker.

Anyway I thought you said you wanted to move here.

I think what I said was I wanted to go dancing....

I'd much rather see you two flirt, it makes me giggle.

Is that what we're doing?

Yes.

Should I be worried?

No.