Just found out what we're having!

Old September 22nd 04, 07:06 PM
Elle

Default Just found out what we're having!

It's a GIRL We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
girl.

We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.

Elle
Old September 22nd 04, 07:49 PM
Helen

Hi Elle

congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
really gorgeous little dresses etc.

any names in mind yet?

Helen the Midwife
om...

Old September 23rd 04, 01:21 AM
Leslie

What happy news. :-)

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old September 23rd 04, 03:19 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Elle wrote:

It's a GIRL We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it

Congrats to you!
Old September 23rd 04, 06:33 AM
Kelly

Congratulations, Elle!!!

kelly

Old September 23rd 04, 02:57 PM
Elle

"Helen" wrote in message . uk...
Hi Elle

congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
really gorgeous little dresses etc.

I hardly need a thing -- my sisters have three *little* girls between
them (3 years, 14 months, and 11 months -- plus two older "tween"
girls!) so we are pretty much covered! They have already begun
sorting. Apparently I will have to change this child six times a day
just so she gets a chance to wear everything! Plus they have tons of
receiving blankets, a bassinette etc. She will be fixed for life, or
until she can protest the steady stream of hand-me-downs. Luckily my
sisters have beautiful taste.

My dad says we have enough for an all-girl hockey team now. LOL.

any names in mind yet?

I think we know what we will ultimately go with, but we are having fun
mulling over other possibilities too

Elle
Old September 23rd 04, 02:58 PM
Elle

"Kelly" wrote in message ...
Congratulations, Elle!!!

kelly
#4 2/05

Thank you we are so delighted!

misc.kids FAQ on Prenatal Testing - Overview and Personal Stories [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 August 29th 04 05:28 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Childhood Vaccinations, Part 2/4 [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 December 15th 03 09:41 AM
Letter to APA 5/03 dubunking BS ADHD SickofCrazyBS Kids Health 0 November 25th 03 05:48 AM
Lost and found dolores Single Parents 7 September 14th 03 07:40 PM
Catastrophic History Lesson -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL svanier General 0 July 7th 03 10:24 AM