One SHORT post per day - help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY...

Old August 11th 03, 08:08 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default One SHORT post per day - help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Please forward this email to your chiropractor.

MDs are closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines. I want DCs to take action to stop this obvious crime. It's easy to
OPEN your birth canal - just roll onto your side - be forewarned - some MDs
will roll you back to semisitting - close your birth canal! - as your baby
comes out! Email me for details.

AHC Member Nancy Colin Fontanella, DC wrote:

"I'm sorry!!! It's not AOL, it's me. I didn't save the letter with the
instructions. P-L-E-A-S-E send them again and I will send the letter off
post haste. Thanks for the quote. It will be helpful. If I seem a little
flakey perhaps I am but I'm always going here and there and doing this and
never seem to have time to catch up."

AHC = Association for the History of Chiropractic

Nancy,

No apology necessary. There is nothing "flakey" about being extremely busy.

TO SAVE TIME - see the very end of this post...

Six babies per DAY are dying from gruesome TRACTION spinal manipulation by
MD-obstetricians.

See again: Babies vacuumed to death (also: MRI sex - again)

To be sure, sometimes traction spinal manipulation (pulling with forceps
and/or vacuum) can save a tiny life...

But - and this is my PRIORITY question: WHY are we letting MDs deliver
babies with birth canals closed up to 30% - and why are we letting MDs
perform traction spinal manipulation with birth canals senselessly closed up
to 30%?!

Please ask all chiropractic entities/organizations you can think of...

Please ask all MEDICAL entities/organizations you can think of...

It wouldn't hurt to mention that MDs are also PUSHING on tiny spines with
birth canals closed up to 30% - or rather - MDs are forcing UTERI to push
with birth canals closed - and when the going gets rough - MDs chemically
whip uteri to contract VIOLENTLY - with oxytocin and/or Cytotec - with birth
canals closed up to 30%!

Nancy, surely one short post per day is doable...

Maybe you could start with an email to Association for the History of
Chiropractic/AHC officers (email addresses listed below) simply asking them
if they will forward your post to their fellow AHC officer, Virginia Medical
Board Member Jerry Willis, DC?

NOTE: For my first post to Jerry Willis, DC (via the Virginia Medical
Board)...

See Is 'energy work' spinal manipulation? If so, MDs do BAD 'energy work'
(!)

Virginia Medical Board Exec. Dir. William Harp, MD wrote back (automated
response?) and said I had to name an individual MD...

So I named an individual MD...

See MD birth crime: Gastaldo names individual MD...

(I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.)

MAYBE the Virgina Medical Board is doing what I asked..

But I suspect not - the MD spinal manipulation crime is huge and like the
rest of us MDs are loathe to admit mistakes. I have received no further
response from them...

Nancy, in spite of the fact that I myself am sending this to AHC officers (I
just now spoke with AHC Pres. Dr. Arthur Lensgraf; see PS1)...inspite of the
fact that I am archiving this post for global access (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2098)

I am still hoping you too will ask AHC officers if they will join you (and
me) in asking their fellow AHC officer Jerry Willis, DC to simply ask the
Virginia Medical Board (of which he is a member) to simply ask MDs to stop
closing birth canals.

Please copy me when you do. (Again, see TO SAVE TIME at the very end of
this post.)

Remember Nancy: It's sort of a CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY: Six babies per DAY
are dying...and MDs are lying...as MDs close birth canals and gruesomely
manipulate most babies' spines.

Help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY Nancy: Help save tiny lives and tiny limbs -
help PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to
adjust by hand.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THE PHONE!

I still want you to email the AHC officers Nancy - but check *this* out!

On a lark, I just telephoned Arthur Lensgraf, DC, AHC Pres... Arthur did
not remember any email from me. He said he often doesn't open email if he
doesn't recognize the sender. I noted that MDs are closing birth canals.
He seemed genuinely surprised and asked me to send an email. He asked me
what the title would be so he would know not to delete it. Since I was
writing "One SHORT post per day" to you - I gave that title to him... I
will be sending this post to everyone - and posting it for global access...

Arthur said that if I sent him hard copy he would give a copy to all AHC
board members when they convene for their mid-year meeting in Nashville in
three weeks.

Arthur, CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY! Six babies per day are DYING in part due to
gruesome spinal manipulation by MDs

Please IMMEDIATELY forward this to Jerry Willis, DC and simply ask him to
ask the Virginia Medical Board (of which he is a member) to simply ask MDs
to stop closing birth canals.

Maybe Jerry will be able to report in three weeks (at your AHC meeting in
Nashville) that he has made CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY in Virginia by stopping the
gruesome spinal manipulation of the most prolific spinal manipulators -
MD-obstetricians.

AHC officers could (at that meeting) resolve to make similar CHIROPRACTIC
HISTORY worldwide!

Again, Nancy, I still want you to email the AHC officers just so I'm not the
only one encouraging them to contact Jerry and take action themselves...

PS2 Here are the full addresses of the 2003 AHC BOARD...
http://www.chiroweb.com/ahc/officers.html

President

Arthur Lensgraf, DC
3827 Cleghorn Ave., Nashville, TN 37215
615-383-5575

Past President

P. Reginald Hug, DC
3153 Cahaba Heights Road, POB 43547, Birmingham, AL 35243
205-967-0280

1st Vice President

Jerry Ray Willis, DC
570 E. Main, Wytheville, VA 24382
540-228-5806 (via Alana Callender and John C. Willis, DC, email addresses
below)

2nd Vice President

Bart Green, DC, MSEd, DACBSP
Palmer College of Chiropractic West
90 E. Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134
866-303-7939 or (408) 944-6000

Secretary

Kenneth Young, DC, DACBR, FCC (U.K.)
Welsh Institute of Chiropractic
University of Glamorgan
Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 1DL, Wales, UK
011-44-1443-483-735
011-44-1443-483-756 (FAX)

Executive Director

Alana Callender, MS
1000 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803
563-884-5404

Directors

William Holmberg, DC
1000 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803
563-884-5626

Joseph C. Keating, Jr., PhD
6135 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-264-3182

Edward D. McKenzie, DC
928 West 6th St., Holton, KS 66436
785-364-4151

Kenneth Padgett, DC
New York Chiropractic College
2360 State Route 89, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
1-800-234-NYCC

Lawrence Siordia, DC
7641 Knott Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
714-952-0536
714-952-4206 (FAX)

Journal Editor

John C. Willis, DC
P. O. Box 1045, Richlands, VA 24641
540-963-0395

PS3 Nancy, you quoted back the quote about DD that I sent...

make thousands easily!! steve General 0 March 21st 04 10:06 AM
| Most families *at risk* w CPS' assessment tools broad, vague Kane General 13 February 20th 04 06:02 PM
Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 13th 03 09:46 PM