Mr Brain Williams for your barter for 2Barter.

Old February 24th 07, 11:51 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
2Barter.net

Default Mr Brain Williams for your barter for 2Barter.

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail account
Inbox
Craig Oral Somerford
to NightlyViewerM.
More options 5:37 pm (0 minutes ago)
Welcome to the internet through barter
On "CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...0f5e33879b828d
Thank you
sincerely:
Mr Brain Williams for your barter for 2Barter.
@
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.2Barter,Google & YouTube a new Net
Casting Company with Vision Paperlink 24 feb 2007 Inbox
Craig Oral Somerford
to Jennifer, Big, New, News, newstips, Daytona, skit, YouTube,
(bcc:NightlyViewerM.), (bcc:Mr)
More options 5:33 pm (1 minute ago)
On 2/24/07, Craig Oral Somerford wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nny+cats&hl=en
Lets start off this great blessing with happy thoughts
don't ya think
Mr Google?
in-deed lets do
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+tak es&hl=en

" Working in Faith "

" As afeather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...
As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of
the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician
playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.
* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while
my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an
on

an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE "CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Act 28:26 'Go to this people and say,
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.
On "CLICK" to turn
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...0f5d75c2759479
" Skit Kittie Cat Skit "
www.2Barter.net www.google.com www.youtube.com

--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5FRVrfGLw
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ing+cats&hl=en
Thank you
Sincerely:
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD a new Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKV2snEzHo
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sketball+plays

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-71bc94...444-45dbd2086e

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).

Reply Forward
Nightly Viewer Mail
to me
More options 5:37 pm (0 minutes ago)

Thank you for contacting NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.

Your feedback is critically important to Nightly News.

We began using our e-mail address in December of 1993. Since then, we
have been pleased to receive valuable feedback from our viewers . We
are especially encouraged that many of you are suggesting stories you
would like us to report or investigate.

Many of our important stories come directly from your letters and we
look forward to any ideas and comments you have in the future.

We will try to answer as many of your inquiries as possible, but
answers to many of your frequently asked questions can be answered on
our website: www.Nightly.MSNBC.com, where you can also watch the NBC
Nightly News Netcast, The Early Nightly and watch video or read
printed versions of recent stories.

While you're there, you can also read and respond to our blog:
www.DailyNightly.MSNBC.com

TRANSCRIPTS - Transcripts for all NBC News Programs are available
through the Burrelle Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

VIDEOTAPES - Segments from NBC News programs are available on vhs
cassette through NBC NEWS ARCHIVES. You can purchase a segment for
$150 by mailing a request to:

NBC NEWS ARCHIVES

30 Rockefeller Plaza

Room 327W

New York, NY 10112

Old February 27th 07, 01:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Old February 27th 07, 03:20 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

wrote:
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Failed. Please see me after school.

MRI: Brain bleeds in 26% of vaginal births (Looney et al. 2007) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 February 2nd 07 04:08 PM
Aspartame Jan Drew Kids Health 15 November 16th 06 06:44 PM
7-Up's Audacious New Ads Exceed Outrageous Limits-FTC does nothing Jan Drew Kids Health 54 October 21st 06 03:15 PM
FDA—KNOWING WILLFUL PARTY TO THE ADHD FRAUD Ilena Rose Kids Health 9 February 10th 06 10:49 PM
Eating smart is good for your brain Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 2 September 28th 04 06:17 AM