My wifes 2 children (long post)

Old June 27th 03, 06:44 PM
Tracy

Default My wifes 2 children (long post)

"Will" wrote in message
om...

Jack loves his father so much a little over a year ago he went and
lived with him. Now John is suing my wife for child support. My
question on this is even though Jack would prefer to live with his
father is it possible to have the court order John to give up Jack not
only because he's an ex con but because of his health?

This man is a low life and wants to do nothing but sponge off my wife
so he wont have to go out and get a job like the rest of us.

Work with him to minimize support, or gain custody of the child. The
problem you'll run into with gaining custody is that the child won't be
happy with you. If Jack wants to live with dad, then Jack may rebel against
you & his mother after gaining custody back. As long as the father is only
infected with HIV and not full-blown AIDS, you may have a difficult time in
court proving he isn't capable of caring for the child. HIV only means he
is a carrier. It doesn't mean he is sick. It can take many years before
someone who is HIV positive to show signs of AIDS. HIV is the virus; AIDS
is the disease. As far as the ex-con thing - if your **** don't stink, you
may have a good chance. Otherwise - if your **** stinks, and/or your
wife's, then don't go there. It is such a waste of time forcing a judge to
pick the lesser of two evils.

Good luck, and I wish Jack well... there's a good chance he'll end up saying
'good-bye' to his father within the next 10 years for good. It is hard to
watch your parents die at any age.

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old June 29th 03, 07:13 AM
Will

Jack belongs with his father its not that I don't want him here with
us but even I can see the boy would better off with someone who's
going to raise him correctly.

My wife thinks about one person and that's herself. We've been
together for a couple of years and I can see why Jack left to be with
his father. I myself have gotten to the point where Im trying to
figure out how to get all of my belongings out of this house without
any interference from my wife.I know if I tell her I want a divorce
first she'll keep everything that matters to me even though it doesnt
have any value to her. Why she cant say "here's your things, now get
out of my life" is beyond me.

Before Jane and I were married I asked John,(Jacks father) how came he
and Jane didn't try to work something out as far as getting for Jack's
sake. His reply was "are you kidding me? We'd kill one another". At
first I just thought he was trying to scare me away by implying that
all Jane wanted to was fight but after being with her for the past
year I can see that he was telling me the truth.

All I can do is ask on thing... pray for me. The good Lord knows Im
going to need it.

Thanks for listening
Will
Old July 19th 03, 03:28 AM
Robert

Boy, with this kind of drama going on, I hope you didn't have kids with this
woman! Just think what the story about you will be!
You should hear the horrible stories told about me by my ex, and guess what?
Everyone of her new boyfriends / husbands / live-ins believe them until they
"see the light" and haul ass!

This really sounds like a crock!

Robert

"Will" wrote in message
om...
My wife of one year has two children, the oldest whom I'll call Jill
is 14 the youngest, Jack is 10. Both children have different fathers

Child 1
Jane, my wife (not her real name) divorced Jill's father because he
was started doing drugs (cocaine), at the time of the divorce, he was
ordered by the courts to pay $250.00 a month for child support. He's
44 years old and works for his parents in their orchards, according to
court documents he's claiming he only makes $400.00 a month.

He was paying child support for the first couple of years, once he
stopped paying my W reported him to the state, they in turn revoked
his drivers license. It appears he was caught driving without a
license and now is doing everything he can to get on my wife's good
side so he can get back his DL. He sent her a check for $400.00 as a
sign of "good faith" and wanted my wife to call the DA and lie saying
he's been sending cs. I told her if she does that she's going to get
in allot of trouble since the state was would periodically send her a
check for $33.00 and she was reporting him as being a dead beat dad.

The DA told her ex that their not even going to consider giving back
his drivers license until he begins to pay back the $30,000.00 he owes
in back child support. My W has just received a subpoena from her ex
to get his license reinstated. My question is where's he going with
this subpoena? He cant prove he gave her any money because he didn't.

Child 2
Jack's father (John) and my W were never married, they went out for a
while but when she became pregnant she skipped out. After she had Jack
my W's mother and brother thought it was necessary for Jack to know
who his father is so they hired 3 private investigators to find him.
Once they the PI's accomplished this Jack's father was coming around
to help my W with things like baby sit while she was at work but at no
time did he ever pay her anything for child support.
One day while my W was at work John tried to embezzle $45,000.00 from
one of my W's neighbors, the neighbor phoned the police and John was
sentenced to 3 years in prison.

Since being released from prison this man had stole $7000.00 from my
W's mother and left my wife with a $5000.00 Visa bill which she
cosigned for him. He's been in prison, has had cancer which is in
remission, has told my W he has HIV, lives off social security which
also pays him to go to school full time. To my knowledge he has never
really had a job.

Jack loves his father so much a little over a year ago he went and
lived with him. Now John is suing my wife for child support. My
question on this is even though Jack would prefer to live with his
father is it possible to have the court order John to give up Jack not
only because he's an ex con but because of his health?

This man is a low life and wants to do nothing but sponge off my wife
so he wont have to go out and get a job like the rest of us.

Thanks
Will