Wandering back...

Old May 6th 05, 08:11 AM
Larry McMahan

Jody Sleath sleathjodyATrogersDOTcom writes:
: Greetings to everybody. Some may remember me from about a year ago. I think
: a lot won't though. There seems to be a lot of new faces here from when I
: was here
: 25th. Easy and amazing labor and delivery.
: DH and I have started the discussion of a second child. AFTER I lose 35 lbs!
: My choice. I gained almost 60lbs while pregnant.
: So we have agreed to go for another baby. While I want it now, I also want
: to lose this weight. 10lbs lost so far
: So I'll be around again now and then for a while I guess. I hope that's
: okay with everybody!
: Good to see some of you are still around.

: Jody
: Brittany - June 25th, 2004

Some unsolicited advice, take it or leave it...

Well, first this is proably a good time to come back to the ng and
get tied in to the community. Regarding the timing of the baby and
the wieght loss, this could be timed very well, also. Most studies
show that you are strongest for delivering a subsequent baby between
by getting pregnant between 18 and 30 months after the last. This
would give you 6 months to lose the weight, a completely reasonable
timetable. Finally, this give you time to start taking your pre-
conception folic acid supplements.

Welcome back, and happy TTC,
Larry

Old May 7th 05, 10:18 PM
Jody Sleath

Thank you, Larry Good to be back, I feel so loved!
"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Jody Sleath sleathjodyATrogersDOTcom writes:
: Greetings to everybody. Some may remember me from about a year ago. I
think
: a lot won't though. There seems to be a lot of new faces here from when
: was here
June
[...]

Addie's Adoption Story Jamie Clark Pregnancy 46 November 5th 04 09:26 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 September 29th 04 05:17 AM
debunking the hysterical lies and downright deceit of the anti-circumcision cult. decurian Pregnancy 0 September 1st 04 04:42 AM
I threw my back out! Jill Pregnancy 15 July 21st 04 05:10 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 January 16th 04 09:15 AM