Will She Call 911 on You?

Old November 11th 05, 03:39 AM
Tracy

Default Will She Call 911 on You?

"Trial Run" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am new here and this is my first post!

As I said I am not hating on either sex, just the one who is
unreasonable unfair in life to another person!

Being reasonable will only come to one thing - a win-win for everyone
involved. Its too bad that most people, if not all people, understand that
simple concept.

I have one question. What is your BF's opinion concerning his sister? It
must be hard on him to watch his own sister act like that. Has he thought
of stepping in and assisting her ex by being the middleman in terms of
parenting time? He could pick up the kids and have the ex pick them up from
his place.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old November 11th 05, 05:47 AM
Trial Run

Hello,

First I agree with the win, win situation. My first and only divorce
was like that and the kids came out on the very top!
Healthy, happy and loved by both parents!! )
And you know what, it is such a damn simple concept!! Adults just quit
pulling each others strings and pushing buttons!

BF lives 300+ miles away from the situation, so it is not possible for
him to do anything like that!
He has spoken with the family and basically told everyone that what
little sis is up to it just BS!

BF and his BIL (Don) are very close friends and were friends before he
married into the family. BF asked if he wanted Don to call his sister
and let her know what was up with him loosing his DL and how to deal
with the kids. But "Don" said no you can't do that, it is in violation
of the OFP!

Don just wants to pay his CS, get his kids, go to their sporting events
(which he can not do now for 2 yrs because of the OFP, he can not be
anywhere near her, so she makes sure to go to everything, unless it is
his weekend) and be a big part of their lives, and she just thwarts him
at every turn!

I just once, wish a woman like that had my ex-bf, father to my youngest
two kids! That would teach her!! LOL

I was just telling BF tonight, that I think there should be a name for
this behaviour, like we have to describe Dead Beat Parents!!

I would also like to add, I am really enjoying reading through all
these posts, it helps both me and my BF in our situations! We have the
classic Win, Win situation. He gets screwed, I get screwed and the
State and ex's win!!