19 Year Old Woman - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Old August 15th 07, 08:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Default 19 Year Old Woman - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

March 12, 2007 Vaccinated with Merck's Gardisil

Collapsed and die March 26, 2007

Large blot clots ... death from pulmonary embolism and cardiac death.

... see more of this report at:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

Could someone tell me the "simple math" that explains how anyone but
the Vac Industry benefitted from her death?
Old August 15th 07, 09:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

On Aug 15, 2:43 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

March 12, 2007 Vaccinated with Merck's Gardisil

Collapsed and die March 26, 2007

Large blot clots ... death from pulmonary embolism and cardiac death.

... see more of this report at:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

Could someone tell me the "simple math" that explains how anyone but
the Vac Industry benefitted from her death?

A better question would be.....
between 3/12/07 - 3/26/07, what in the vaccine do YOU think caused her
right ventricle to be very enlarged and the left to be small ???

In the case of the 12 yr old, she had a history of a heart condition
called aetiology (aortic and mitral valve insufficiency.) Same thing
my grandmother died of. Hardly caused by a vaccine.

Of the 3 women mentioned, two apparently had blood clots (one after 3
hours and one after 2 weeks). That is the only similarity noted.

I did not read any official autopsy report information, which would
tell a clearer story.
Is there something in the vaccine that would encourage blood
clogging?
Taking Vitamin K supplements? Other medications which increase
clotting?

More questions than answers at this point.

Old August 16th 07, 01:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

Coleah wrote:

[...]

Ilena (and the other anti-vaccination liars) don't care about
explanations. They only care that there is a vaccine and therefore
there is something to oppose.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 16th 07, 03:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

March 12, 2007 Vaccinated with Merck's Gardisil

Collapsed and die March 26, 2007

Large blot clots ... death from pulmonary embolism and cardiac death.

Check with your local coroner or medical examiner...

Death from blood clots which can produce a pulmonary embolus or cardiac
blockage, should occur within a brief period after the vaccination, if
the vaccinations were the cause.

A two week lag between the vaccination and the death does not sound
reasonable. More information needs to be provided for any rational
opinion on cause and manner of death.

Old August 16th 07, 06:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html
Please read how the Vac Industry is pushing this barely tested drug
.... using the usual Quack Vac Flacks to confuse the public and
minimize the horror being wrought about innocent little girls and
their families.

I fully believe that this will make the breast implant disaster pale
in comparison ... it frightens me that the same embedded amoral flacks
are being used to obfuscate and minimize the real dangers.

EXCERPTS:
A total of 1,930 reported Gardasil adverse events involved
administration of Gardasil alone, and 135 adverse events involved
co-administration of Gardasil with Menactra

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...e,159932.shtml

NVIC Analysis Shows Greater Risk of GBS Reports When HPV Vaccine Is
Given with Meningococcal and Other Vaccines
Posted on : 2007-08-15 | Author : National Vaccine Information Center
News Category : PressRelease

WASHINGTON, Aug. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Vaccine
Information Center (NVIC) today issued a new report on HPV vaccine
(Gardasil(R)) safety analyzing adverse event reports to the federal
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The analysis gives
evidence for a reported association in VAERS between Gardasil and
Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), with a statistically significant
increased risk of GBS and other serious adverse event reports when
Gardasil is co-administered with other vaccines, especially
meningococcal vaccine (Menactra(R)).

NVIC is calling on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to issue an
Advisory and amend its March 12 policy by alerting the public that
Gardasil has been associated with 15 cases of GBS and an increased
risk of GBS and other serious adverse event reports made to VAERS when
the vaccine is administered simultaneously with Menactra and other
vaccines. "The precautionary principle dictates that good science
should precede CDC vaccine policy recommendations," said Barbara Loe
Fisher, NVIC co-founder and president. "Parents have a right to expect
proof of safety and not assumption of safety before new vaccines, like
Gardasil, are given simultaneously with other vaccines to their
children.

GBS is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of
the peripheral nervous system, and can cause total paralysis. "Our
analysis of Gardasil reports to VAERS indicates there was a two to 12
times greater likelihood that serious adverse events, such as GBS,
were reported when Gardasil was given in combination with Menactra
rather than given alone," said Vicky Debold, PhD, RN, NVIC director of
patient safety. "Accepted scientific standards indicate that these
findings are statistically significant and cannot be dismissed as
coincidence. In particular, the available VAERS data show there was a
more than 1,000 percent increased risk of GBS reports following
Gardasil administration when Menactra was given at the same time."

Reported GBS and Other Serious Adverse Events

NVIC found that, as of May 31, there have been 2,227 Gardasil adverse
events filed with VAERS, including 13 suspected or confirmed cases of
GBS (two more GBS reports were made in June for a total of 15) and 239
cases of syncope (fainting with temporary loss of consciousness), many
of which resulted in head injuries and fractures. Seven deaths have
been reported after receipt of Gardasil. Nearly 10 percent of all
Gardasil adverse event reports to VAERS involved avoidable medical
errors.

A total of 1,930 reported Gardasil adverse events involved
administration of Gardasil alone, and 135 adverse events involved
co-administration of Gardasil with Menactra. NVIC's comparative
analysis of those two categories of VAERS reports indicates that when
Gardasil was given simultaneously with Menactra rather than alone,
there was a statistically significant increased risk of reported
adverse events:

* respiratory problem reports increased by 114 percent; * cardiac
problems reports increased by 118 percent; * neuromuscular and
coordination problem reports increased by 234 percent; * convulsions
and central nervous system problem reports increased by 301 percent; *
reports of injuries from falls after unconsciousness increased by 674
percent; and * GBS reports increased by 1,130 percent.

On February 21, NVIC expressed concern about the safety of
administering Gardasil simultaneously with other vaccines because the
manufacturer (Merck), the FDA and the CDC had not provided evidence to
the public that co- administration was safe. (1) On March 12, the CDC
published recommendations for Gardasil use in MMWR that acknowledged
there is a lack of evidence that Gardasil can be safely administered
with other vaccines, while encouraging physicians to co-administer
Menactra and other vaccines with Gardasil based on assumption of
safety. (2)

Adverse Event Reports to NVIC: Shannon Nelson

Nineteen Gardasil adverse event reports from 12 states have been made
to NVIC's Vaccine Reaction Registry involving unconsciousness and
injury, convulsions, numbness, weakness and other neuromuscular and
coordination problems and GBS.

Shannon Nelson, 18, a Chicago area athlete, musician and artist
entering college reported to NVIC that she received HPV vaccine
(Gardasil), meningococcal vaccine (Menactra) and chicken pox vaccine
(Varivax (R)) simultaneously on June 21. Symptoms of tingling,
numbness and muscle weakness began within a week and progressively got
worse. By July 3 she could barely walk or raise her arms. She was
hospitalized, paralyzed with GBS on July 5, and spent 22 days in the
hospital.

"Before the shots, I ran six miles a day," said Nelson. "The doctors
told me that I might have been put on a respirator if I hadn't been in
such good shape," she said. "I am out of the hospital now and getting
a lot of physical therapy. I just want to go to college and do the
things I did before, like play the guitar and draw or even just be
able to smile. My Mom and I wish we had known about HPV vaccine risks,
especially what could happen if I got other vaccines at the same
time."

To view a copy of NVIC's report on HPV vaccine (Gardasil) safety, go
to http://www.nvic.org/Diseases/HPV/HPVHOME.htm. To report a vaccine
reaction, go to https://www.nvic.org/report/reaction.htm

Founded in 1982, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a
non- profit (501C3) organization working for child health, public
education and consumer empowerment. NVIC is dedicated to preventing
vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and defending the
right to informed consent to vaccination. NVIC has operated a private
Vaccine Reaction Registry for 25 years.

FDA and CDC to Warn Doctors and Parents to Report to VAERS, February
21, 2007 http://www.nvic.org/Diseases/HPV/pr022107HPV.htm. 2) Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention. Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus
Vaccine: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization
Practices (ACIP). Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Early
Release 2007; 56 March 12, 2007:1-24.
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr56e312a1.htm

National Vaccine Information Center

Old August 16th 07, 07:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Myrl

On Aug 16, 10:41 am, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...-of-cervical-c...
[...]

It is sad to hear of the 9 deaths of girls receiving Gardasil. . .It
is sadder still, to know that approximately 250,000 women die from
Cervical Cancer each year.

Myrl
http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

Old August 16th 07, 08:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Gee, it seems VAERS is working.

Thanks.

Jeff
Old August 16th 07, 09:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

On Aug 16, 1:29 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]

Myrlhttp://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm- Hide quoted text -

Is Ilena Rosenthal "mocking" the 250,000 womens lives that could have
been saved had they had the vaccination?

A Statistician she will never be.......

Old August 16th 07, 10:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

Coleah wrote:

Is Ilena Rosenthal "mocking" the 250,000 womens lives that could have
been saved had they had the vaccination?

The anti-vaccination liars do not care one jot for those who die of
preventable diseases. They are merely sacrifices on the way to a
common benefit - the abolition of vaccines. When there was an outbreak
of polio in Indonesia recently which caused paralysis in about 900
children I found people on an anti-vaccination list who were PLEASED
by this because it apparently indicated that the vaccine didn't work
(none of the infected children had been vaccinated).

The head of the Australian Vaccination Network was on a three-part
radio program here recently. I posted a comment on the program's web
site after the first episode in which I suggested that they ask her if
she still thought that measles was "benign" (her word!) and how many
dead children in a heap it would take to make her happy. Her response
was to repeat the "benign" idiocy, ridicule me, and lie about my
comment.

There needs to be another level of Hell for these people.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 16th 07, 10:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

www.BreastImplantAwarness.org/Coleah.htm
Grannie Brigade Quack Vac Flack wrote:

Is Ilena Rosenthal "mocking" the 250,000 womens lives that could have been saved had they had the vaccination?

That is special disinformation and propaganda that Myrl Jeffcoat and
Coleah Penley Ayers are spreading ... mocking the deaths of these
innocent children who died as guinea pigs. Merck itself doesn't make
the claim that "250,000 womens lives that could have been saved had
they had the vaccination?."

Low level flacks such as Myrl and Coleah "volunteer" this level of
false information.

The 250,000 women's lives estimated to be lost to cervical cancer per
year is worldwide ... in the United States, they claim 3,670 cervical
deaths. So what is the simple math, Myrl and Coleah. How many babies
is it okay for the Vac Industry to killl and maim now????

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...ccine-15-facts

6. How effective is the new vaccine?

Studies have shown it is 100% effective in the prevention of cervical
precancers and noninvasive cervical cancers caused by HPV-16 and 18 in
those not already exposed to those strains, according to Merck & Co.
Inc., which makes Gardasil. Merck is a WebMD sponsor.

15. How common is cervical cancer and how deadly?

The American Cancer Society predicts that in 2007, there will be about
11,150 new U.S. cases of invasive cervical cancer, and 3,670
cervical-cancer deaths.

Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women worldwide.
There are about 500,000 new cases, and 250,000 cervical-cancer deaths
each year. According to the World Health Organization, nearly 80% of
cases occur in low-income countries, where cervical cancer is the most
common cancer in women