19 Year Old Woman - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Old August 16th 07, 11:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

Default 19 Year Old Woman - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
www.BreastImplantAwarness.org/Coleah.htm
Grannie Brigade Quack Vac Flack wrote:

Is Ilena Rosenthal "mocking" the 250,000 womens lives that could have been
saved had they had the vaccination?

Ilena is "possessed" and as such is fixated on untruths. She will pay
someday by a higher authority.

Old August 16th 07, 11:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Myrl

On Aug 16, 3:25 pm, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:
"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

www.BreastImplantAwarness.org/Coleah.htm
Grannie Brigade Quack Vac Flack wrote:

Is Ilena Rosenthal "mocking" the 250,000 womens lives that could have been
saved had they had the vaccination?

Ilena is "possessed" and as such is fixated on untruths. She will pay
someday by a higher authority.

I couldn't agree more, Vernon!

Old August 17th 07, 01:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Ilena is "possessed" and as such is fixated on untruths.

I have cited statistics and warned caution. Now you are calling me a
liar.

What untruths are you accusing me of "Vernono" ?
Old August 17th 07, 03:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Ilena is "possessed" and as such is fixated on untruths.

I have cited statistics and warned caution. Now you are calling me a
liar.

What untruths are you accusing me of "Vernono" ?

Misleading or "bearing false witness" are what God hates.
You make conclusions.
You try to influence others with PARTIAL truths. That's essential lying.

You JUST NOW told a LIE.
"Ilena is "possessed" and as such is fixated on untruths. " is what I
said.
People die. YOU make correlations.

Old August 17th 07, 04:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

People die. YOU make correlations.

Very interesting comment.

When a woman who the health professionals deemed healthy enough to be
vaccinated dies 3 hours later ... yes Vernono, I feel concerned that
there may well be a correlation.

I spoke a few weeks ago to a grieving woman whose grandchild died 12
hours after his MMR. Yes, I feel concerned that there may well be a
correlation there too.

Have you read the adverse reports?

Here is the VAERS list of over 1660 "side effects" just through June.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ERSReports.pdf

And here the listing of the first 3 reported unnecessary deaths ...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

http://tinyurl.com/2enev2
Read through here ... yes, I do believe there are correlations between
injury and death that must be addressed BEFORE the Vac Machine marches
on.

There were already 2534 events with Vaccine HPV4 a few months ago ...
7 young women dead. Now they are realizing that the multiple
vaccinations they have been giving is probably the wrong path.

They need to slow down and analyze the data more carefully ... away
from the hysteria and the hype of the industry flacks on every medium.

These are serious and life threatening "side effects" Vernono ... and
need to be addressed before young women's long term health and even
lives are put at risk.
Old August 17th 07, 04:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
People die. YOU make correlations.

Very interesting comment.

When a woman who the health professionals deemed healthy enough to be
vaccinated dies 3 hours later ... yes Vernono, I feel concerned that
there may well be a correlation.

I spoke a few weeks ago to a grieving woman whose grandchild died 12
hours after his MMR. Yes, I feel concerned that there may well be a
correlation there too.

Have you read the adverse reports?

Here is the VAERS list of over 1660 "side effects" just through June.

There are not "side effects." They are adverse events. That means bad
things that happened to people after getting the vaccine. They *might*
be side effects. But they are not necessarily side effects. The idea is
that anything that might be related should be reported, so that if the
vaccines do cause problems, they can be picked up and dealt with.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ERSReports.pdf

And here the listing of the first 3 reported unnecessary deaths ...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

How many deaths? Are you sure it's not two? I mean a PA reports about a
patient that he didn't vaccinate having a fatal blood clot. Another
report around the same time has a patient dying from what is most likely
a blood clot that traveled to the lung (pulmonary embolus). I can't help
but wonder if these two reports were concerning the same patient.

Another patient had myocarditis and a preexisting heart condition. And
had 2 other vaccines that day.

To make the assumption that any of these deaths are related to the
vaccine without further information is jumping the gun.

http://tinyurl.com/2enev2
Read through here ... yes, I do believe there are correlations between
injury and death that must be addressed BEFORE the Vac Machine marches
on.

You can believe the Earth is flat. That doesn't make it true.

There were already 2534 events with Vaccine HPV4 a few months ago ...
7 young women dead.

And none of the three reports above show anything that makes me think
the vaccine was in any way related.

Now they are realizing that the multiple
vaccinations they have been giving is probably the wrong path.

Who are they? What brings you to this conclusion?

They need to slow down and analyze the data more carefully ... away
from the hysteria and the hype of the industry flacks on every medium.

And away from clueless antivaccine twits.

These are serious and life threatening "side effects" Vernono ... and
need to be addressed before young women's long term health and even
lives are put at risk.

These are serious adverse events that should be investigated. However,
it has not been shown that these events are related to vaccination.

Jeff
Old August 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"Jeff" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
[...]

*
*
It's called lying
*
*

Old August 18th 07, 08:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Peter Bowditch" liar)

Peter Bowditch

Old August 18th 07, 08:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/p...stprobert.html

Old August 18th 07, 08:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Coleah" wrote

Ilena Rosenthal

Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of 700 for coleah@