12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Old August 15th 07, 09:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Default 12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Although Quack Vac Flack (in denial) Coleah Penley Ayers claims to
know that there is absolutely no connection between the vaccinations
this 12 year little girl received less than a week before she died ...
I don't feel at all this certain.

This is her comment:

She had a history of aortic and mitral valve insufficiency which is
reported to be congenital (not brought on by vaccination).
Myocarditis and subsequent ventricular tachicardia is a complication.

A Quack Vac Flack technique is to minimize and fluff off serious
complications such as death.

However ...

Even if this little girl did have a predisposition to heart maladies
.... if may never have exhibited without the unnecessary and
potentially dangerous vaccinations days before her attack.

Looks like Penley Ayers has got herself a great new job ... defending
Gardasil too. My guess is that my nemesis want-a-be will claim yet
again, that all her work to defame and harm me, as well as her
flacking for Gardasil, is voluntary and she has never been compensated
even a penny.

There's alot coming out in the news about the levels of flacks from
Fox News, the government, etc. are being outed as paid propagandists.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm
Look at this whopper she used to disrupt the newsgroup for months.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

6 days after being vaccinated, 12 year old dead of "myocarditis" and
"ventricular tachicardia"

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

Could someone tell me the "simple math" that explains how anyone but
the Vac Industry benefitted from her death?
Old August 15th 07, 10:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

On Aug 15, 3:43 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Although Quack Vac Flack (in denial) Coleah Penley Ayers claims to
know that there is absolutely no connection between the vaccinations
this 12 year little girl received less than a week before she died ...
I don't feel at all this certain.

This is her comment:

She had a history of aortic and mitral valve insufficiency which is
reported to be congenital (not brought on by vaccination).
Myocarditis and subsequent ventricular tachicardia is a complication.

A Quack Vac Flack technique is to minimize and fluff off serious
complications such as death.

Oh Poleez....not more of your dog and pony show
to avoid dealing with facts and reality.

As I asked, WHAT in the vaccine make YOU think there is a connection?
The clock is ticking......we'll wait.

Old August 16th 07, 12:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html
I'm very much looking forward to seeing how "Quack Vac Flacks":

Peter "coincident" Moran
Andrew Kingoff
Coleah (death is just a complication) Penley Ayers
Paul Lee
Myrl "simple math" Jeffcoat
Terry Polevoy
Jeffrey P Utz
Peter Bowditch
David "Orac" Gorski
Mark S Probert

.. . . spin this unnecessary death.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf
Please read page 1 of this first report on deaths after Gardasil.
Through June, the number had grown to 5. She died 3 hours after her
jab of a blood clot.

Who or what will they blame for this untimely death?

What "simple math" explains who ... other than the Vac Industry ...
benefitted from her unnecessary tragic death? Are readers aware that
this drug costs around $400 ? ? ? ?

Barrett perfected this technique with his Multiple Chemical
Sensitivity notion that it's "anything but the chemicals" that are
harming hundreds of thousands of people suffering from MCS.

Here, his loyal sychophants parrot:

it's not the vaccination ...
or not the breast implants ...
or not a chemical reaction to chemicals or pesticides

What's ironic and sad is the more danger the drug or med device, the
more flacks are purchased to deny the dangers and harass and demean
and insult and defame activists such as myself and others here.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf
Please read page 1 of this first report on deaths after Gardasil.

The age of the woman is unknown ... yet going through the now over
2200 reports of injury and death, there were only 40 women between the
ages of 30 and 50.

That means the probability is that this now dead young woman was under
30 years old ... perhaps only 12 or 19.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf
(see page 2 and 3 of report 12 year old and 19 year old die)

To see more Quack Vac Flacks showing up to attempt to distract from
what is truly happening with this "safe" vaccination tells me that the
Vac Industry knows they are in deep pooo pooo and better get as many
kids jabbed as possible, as quickly as possible, and add as many
shills as possible to try to whitewash the damage.

In the past, I have read estimates that only 10% of adverse reactions
actually get reported.

In the breast implant Medline reporting system, there were over
250,000 last I looked. The FDA calls silicone breast implants "safe"
and this unnecessary vaccination, "safe."

The FDA has made a mockery of the word with help from the quackwatch
team.

http://tinyurl.com/2enev2
Found 2534 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4'

http://tinyurl.com/2f279j
Found 42 events with Age from '30' to '50' and Vaccine is 'HPV4'

http://tinyurl.com/yp6ajp
Found 39 events with Age from '1' to '19' and Vaccine is 'HPV4' and
Disabled

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ERSReports.pdf

Thank you for your interest ... please visit:

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html.
Old August 16th 07, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Although Quack Vac Flack (in denial) Coleah Penley Ayers claims to
know that there is absolutely no connection between the vaccinations
this 12 year little girl received less than a week before she died ...
I don't feel at all this certain.

And her conclusion appears to be correct, although there is no way to be
certain. In fact, the VAERS was designed so that any event that *might*
be related to the vaccine is reported, so that any serious side-effects
might be found.

This is her comment:

She had a history of aortic and mitral valve insufficiency which is
reported to be congenital (not brought on by vaccination).
Myocarditis and subsequent ventricular tachicardia is a complication.

A Quack Vac Flack technique is to minimize and fluff off serious
complications such as death.

However ...

Let's see, the girl had a history of heart disease. Mostly like the
death was a result of the pre-existing heart disease and not a reaction
to the vaccine.

Even if this little girl did have a predisposition to heart maladies
... if may never have exhibited without the unnecessary and
potentially dangerous vaccinations days before her attack.

And a big hole in the ground might just open up in front of your house
and swallow you up.

Looks like Penley Ayers has got herself a great new job ... defending
Gardasil too.

I did not know this is her job. However, her conclusions are correct, IMHO.

My guess is that my nemesis want-a-be

Aren't we feeling self-important and special today?

will claim yet
again, that all her work to defame and harm me, as well as her
flacking for Gardasil, is voluntary and she has never been compensated
even a penny.

Really? You think so.

Just because we disagree with you doesn't me we are paid to speak our views.

There's alot coming out in the news about the levels of flacks from
Fox News, the government, etc. are being outed as paid propagandists.

Which has nothing to do with this.

Jeff

Old August 16th 07, 02:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Coleah wrote:
On Aug 15, 3:43 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Although Quack Vac Flack (in denial) Coleah Penley Ayers claims to
know that there is absolutely no connection between the vaccinations
this 12 year little girl received less than a week before she died ...
I don't feel at all this certain.

This is her comment:

She had a history of aortic and mitral valve insufficiency which is
reported to be congenital (not brought on by vaccination).
Myocarditis and subsequent ventricular tachicardia is a complication.

A Quack Vac Flack technique is to minimize and fluff off serious
complications such as death.

Oh Poleez....not more of your dog and pony show
to avoid dealing with facts and reality.

As I asked, WHAT in the vaccine make YOU think there is a connection?
The clock is ticking......we'll wait.

I think a hole will open up in front of her house before she comes up
with a valid answer.

Jeff
Old August 16th 07, 04:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Myrl

On Aug 15, 1:43 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Looks like Penley Ayers has got herself a great new job ... defending
Gardasil too. My guess is that my nemesis want-a-be will claim yet
again, that all her work to defame and harm me, as well as her
flacking for Gardasil, is voluntary and she has never been compensated
even a penny.

There's alot coming out in the news about the levels of flacks from
Fox News, the government, etc. are being outed as paid propagandists.

Looks like Ilena Rosenthal has got herself a great new job - Flacking
for the mortuary and undertaker industry!

Old August 16th 07, 05:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
David Wright

In article .com,
Coleah wrote:
On Aug 15, 3:43 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Although Quack Vac Flack (in denial) Coleah Penley Ayers claims to
know that there is absolutely no connection between the vaccinations
this 12 year little girl received less than a week before she died ...
I don't feel at all this certain.

This is her comment:

She had a history of aortic and mitral valve insufficiency which is
reported to be congenital (not brought on by vaccination).
Myocarditis and subsequent ventricular tachicardia is a complication.

A Quack Vac Flack technique is to minimize and fluff off serious
complications such as death.

Oh Poleez....not more of your dog and pony show
to avoid dealing with facts and reality.

As I asked, WHAT in the vaccine make YOU think there is a connection?
The clock is ticking......we'll wait.

If the poor girl had been run over by a bus on her way out of the
doctor's office, Ilena would blame that on the vaccine too.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"[Republicans] talk about Reagan the way gay guys talk about
Barbra Streisand." -- Bill Maher

Old August 16th 07, 12:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

David Wright wrote:
In article .com,
Coleah wrote:
[...]

Correct. The girl would not have been leaving the doctors office except
for the fact that she was there for the vaccine.
Old August 16th 07, 05:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html

Quack Vac Flacks David Wronger Than Wright and Mark Probert show
their utter idiocy in projecting their hallucinations onto me. As
amusing as they find this Vac Industry Debacle unfolding ... I find it
horrific.

They mock the death of children who receive a highly profitable drug
that has not been tested adequately ... which is also causing
thousands of serious "side effects" ... the same strategy the
Quackbuster anti-alternative teams have used for years.

These little girls are being used as guinea pigs ... and Myrl
Jeffcoat's "simple math" is adding up to now 7 deaths reported so far
.... and many, many, many permanent injuries and illnesses.

Old August 16th 07, 09:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

On Aug 16, 11:57 am, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...-of-cervical-c...

Quack Vac Flacks David Wronger Than Wright and Mark Probert show
their utter idiocy in projecting their hallucinations onto me. As
amusing as they find this Vac Industry Debacle unfolding ... I find it
horrific.

They mock the death of children who receive a highly profitable drug
that has not been tested adequately ... which is also causing
thousands of serious "side effects" ... the same strategy the
Quackbuster anti-alternative teams have used for years.

These little girls are being used as guinea pigs ... and Myrl
Jeffcoat's "simple math" is adding up to now 7 deaths reported so far
... and many, many, many permanent injuries and illnesses.

No one is mocking the death of anyone.
Money, money, money.....that is the primary focus Ilena sucks to with
most issues. A Statistician she will never be.

At least Miss Hysterical Ilena Rosenthal didn't try to claim the 7
deaths were blamed on the vaccine....at least in THIS post.