DCS watch out!!!!!

Old January 24th 05, 04:59 AM
perlotto

Default DCS watch out!!!!!

my 16 year old has been a constant runaway and FBI found her in Memphis i
picked her up brought her home and again she ran away well when picked up
i went to police dept. to pick her up and she got mad because i jumped on
her she has mentla illiness and several disorders. She out of anger said
things that were not true and DCS unjustly came and removed my son of 2
years old. They had no evidence to back up nohting and my daughter tested
postive for cocaine. My sons health is going down i keep telling them the
foster home has mold and he has been sick for 4 weeks now. DCS don't care
it just a child and as far as the papers and internet oh well just another
life. This has been my only son after 3 girls. Any way my daughter also
has siezers and don't know where she is or who she is. She grabbed her
purse and walked right out of the foster home and ran away now they are in
neglect of all the things they have accused me of and i still don't have
my son. It;s like pulling teeth to keep contact or a bond with my son and
like i said he is in danger and sick. He was a preemie at bith and not
oly been into red nail polish with it in his hair and nails and toes but
comet house hold cleaner and a large bump from falling on the back of his
head. He at this point cant eat and breath and has rapidly lost weight
and has no emune system. His genitiles are firey red due to neglance as
well. What can you do i have called all news people and noticed the paper
this sunday has DCS all over it the web searches show many deaths of
children in their custody. Its my only son and they only check on my
daughter 1 time a month. I had FBI contact me whe they found her i called
every police department and the FBI. They need changes and i am not
wanting my son to be the example of that change. I have written all the
congressmen of my state and will start on DC congressmen shortly. What do
you do?

Old January 26th 05, 04:23 PM
Fern5827

You need to look at the Website:

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Go to the members and contacts section, and click on Tennessee.

That's where it sounds like you live.

Network with some folks there. Best wishes and good luck with your family.

Know that this is not an uncommon situation.