Murray Straus, founder of the University of New Hampshire FamilyResearch Lab

Old September 16th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Default Paging Doktor Carlson! Paging Doktor Carlson!

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
So why ask me?

What part of "Paging Doktor Carlson!" don't you get?

What part of 'attribution abortion' don't you get?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 16th 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
W snip!

Old September 17th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote

What part of my post does Greg not understand?

Now to whom would I be addressing my comment too? To Greg? Why would I
use third person grammatically if that were the case?

Look dummy, you spoke of her in the third person, as though she were not
there and you were addressing others.

W snip!

Why don't you go back to school. It failed you the last four times
through 7th grade, apparently.

"Greegor wrote:
Were the questions too hard for LaVonne to answer herself? "

Now asked me the stupid question again about what part I might not
understand, and know that it's YOU that cannot write a coherent post.

And you that fails to understand even your own post's contents.

Old September 18th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane, Are you intentionally ""Bogarting"" a question to LaVonne?

Old September 18th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Are you intentionally ""Bogarting"" a question to LaVonne?

Nope. You did not ask LaVonne.

Learn standard English, or live with the embarrassing consequences.

This is not addressed to LaVonne, and this is what you posted:

"Were the questions too hard for LaVonne to answer herself?

Then she finally answers with snide comments,
but she answered the wrong question.

Was it deliberate or a ""mistake"" LaVonne?

Let me guess, she'll drop out of sight for months and
THEN reappear and complain that someone ELSE
is not very responsive!"

If you chose to speak or write in the third person (do you understand
what that means?) you are NOT speaking to the person named.

Anyone seeing or hearing can presume you are speaking to them.

That IS why I responded as I did.

Now, learn to speak and write standard English. It will make your
petitions and testimony so much more acceptable. And maybe you'll forget
the hyperbole.

If you don't want someone else to respond, DON'T THIRD PARTY the
individual.

Old September 18th 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Paging Doktor Carlson!

Old September 18th 06, 09:34 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Paging Doktor Carlson!

What would be the purpose of misspelling Doctor, Greg?

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 19th 06, 11:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
What would be the purpose of misspelling Doctor, Greg?

Was it an offending letter?

Old September 19th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
What would be the purpose of misspelling Doctor, Greg?

Was it an offending letter?

I've no idea. I don't know your intent and that's why I asked.

What are you insinuating, if anything?

And why?

Old September 20th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Paging Doktor LaVonne Carlson!

Vaccines *Truth* Jan Drew Kids Health 34 May 30th 06 02:24 PM
Hyperactive Children's Support Group, researchers and related groups, Alexandra J. Richardson and Paul Montgomery, Pediatrics 2005 May, fatty acids help heal nerve disorders in kids: Murray 2006.01.13 Rich Murray Kids Health 0 January 13th 06 09:45 PM
50% UK baby food is now organic -- aspartame or MSG with food dyes harm nerve cells, CV Howard 3 year study funded by Lizzy Vann, CEO, Organix Brands, Children's Food Advisory Service: Murray 2006.01.13 Rich Murray Kids Health 0 January 13th 06 08:28 PM
ABC propaganda on aspartame john Kids Health 17 September 18th 04 08:17 PM
aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) toxicity: Murray 10.15.3 rmforall Rich Murray Pregnancy 0 October 17th 03 04:58 AM