Celeb pregnancy - Rowling

Old July 25th 04, 12:44 PM
Sophie

Default Celeb pregnancy - Rowling

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=5 762950

Author Says Pregnancy Won't Delay 6th 'Harry Potter'
Sat Jul 24, 2004 09:21 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Multi-million-selling author J.K. Rowling said on
Saturday she was expecting her third child but promised worldwide
"Harry Potter" fans the pregnancy would not delay her writing a sixth
book about the boy wizard.

"I am really delighted to say that I am expecting a third baby, who is
due next year," she said on her Web Site.

"I always wanted three children so I could not be happier."

Rowling's five Harry Potter books have sold more than 250 million
copies worldwide, and fans young and old are waiting for the next in
the series titled "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince."

"Now, I know that many Harry Potter fans' first reaction will be what
does this mean for the timing of book six?" she said.

"Book six remains well on track and, fingers crossed of course, I
don't foresee any baby-related delays or interruptions."

She said there was no date for the book's completion but added she
"had written a lot and I really like it."

Rowling, 38, already has a daughter, Jessica, from her first marriage,
and last year had a son, David, with her second husband Neil Murray.

Old July 25th 04, 12:54 PM
Buzzy Bee

I wonder what her birth plans are... Her midwife has moved to the
other end of the country.

Megan
Old July 25th 04, 02:10 PM
Tara

My first thought upon seeing the subject was, "Now when will she ever
finish the books?"

Tara
Old July 26th 04, 04:39 PM
Ilse Witch

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:54:11 +0000, Buzzy Bee wrote:

I wonder what her birth plans are... Her midwife has moved to the
other end of the country.

Megan

Hey Megan, whatever happened to your second beta hCG test? Just curious,
hit me if you don't want to share.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old July 26th 04, 11:13 PM
Buzzy Bee

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:39:04 -0400, Ilse Witch
wrote:

Hey Megan, whatever happened to your second beta hCG test? Just curious,
hit me if you don't want to share.

It was good. 3345 and 5218, doubling time of 73 hours, which is just
fine and dandy with higher numbers like that. Didn't realise I had
failed to share it!

I'm now 7w3d Hoping to have a scan sometime soon, but its a bit
tied up in finding a backup hospital and refusing to ever set foot in
the local one every again.

Megan
Old August 4th 04, 09:44 PM
Ilse Witch

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:13:05 +0000, Buzzy Bee wrote:

I'm now 7w3d Hoping to have a scan sometime soon, but its a bit
tied up in finding a backup hospital and refusing to ever set foot in
the local one every again.

I'm so happy for you!! Any problems with anxiety so far?