Introduction

Old January 28th 04, 05:37 AM
J Costello

Default Introduction

Hi All!

I've been lurking around here for awhile and thought I'd drop a line
of introduction. Nice to know that there are others out there going
through a lot of the same things!

I am the lucky mom of a 14 year old. (Today was a good day! LOL) Her
dad hasn't been in the picture for about 11 years - his choice, not
mine. For those 11 years, I have dated from time to time but ALWAYS
get a massive negative reaction from my DD. Of course, she was
usually right about the few men I did bring around!

We are very close - especially since we moved last year. (There aren't
a lot of malls out in the country!) But I swear there are days that I
just count down to graduation and some time alone in my house! LOL

The good, the bad and the ugly all live in my house but we get by.
Never, ever thought I'd be strong enough for any of this! There are
so many trials and tribulations I could go into tonight, but I am
trying to remain positive in this post, even though her shoes are in
the middle of the floor, clothes are in the dryer, everything she owns
is on the kitchen table, etc... I know, I know... welcome to your
world. :-)

I will continue to lurk around a little more if you don't mind. When
I have a question, can answer another post or just need to vent, I'll
be back. In the meantime, thanks for being here!

Jerri

Old January 28th 04, 10:18 PM
Dennis Here

"J Costello" wrote in message

Hi All!

.......... even though her shoes are in
the middle of the floor, clothes are in the dryer, everything she owns
is on the kitchen table, etc...

Ah but that is what makes home.

Greetings from Ireland, Dennis

Hi--An introduction GJeep4x4 Pregnancy 15 December 30th 03 05:59 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 04:42 PM
Introduction - and a question Cathy Pregnancy 11 November 30th 03 06:32 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Hi all..introduction, questions, fears (misc. mentioned) Nancy Verzich Pregnancy 6 September 19th 03 08:16 PM