Cradle Cap cure!

Old August 8th 03, 08:50 AM
terbear

Default Cradle Cap cure!

I normally do not post, but I had searched these groups about 3 months
ago looking for a cure for my newborn's cradle cap. It was the worst
case I had ever seen. We tried everything, and it still stayed, after
everyone's suggestions did not work, I finally found Paul Mitchell's
Baby Don't Cry shampoo....and POOF! It was gone! Thanks to these
groups, I would have never tried that shampoo. If I had tried it
first, I might have saved us a lot of worry & money!
My son also had excema, to the point of infection, but after the
doctor took one look at him, he knew what to recommend. We switched
formulas, applied antibiotic, as well as gave oral antibiotic &
hydrocotisone. It cleared up within a matter of days...Our poor baby
has been through so much for such a young age of 4 months....acne,
cradle cap & excema.....but now is just fine & looking good!
Teri

Old August 9th 03, 05:59 AM
JG

"Bill Fischer" wrote in message
I'm interested. What are the ingredients in that shampoo.

From drugstore.com
(http://www.drugstore.com/qxp43430_33...tchell/baby_do
nt_cry_shampoo.htm)

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20,
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dimethicone Bisamino Hdyroxypropyl
Copolyol/White Ginger/Dimethicone Copolyol, Coneflower Extract
(Echinacea Angustifolia), Bisabolol, Mushroom Extract (Ganaderma
Lucidum), Mushroom Extract (Tremetes Versicolor), Stevia Extract (Stevia
Rebaudiana), Fragrance, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Quaternium
15

Attached Images

Colic cure Aaron Pregnancy 8 April 25th 04 01:51 AM
Cradle anyone? Fer Pregnancy 6 March 8th 04 07:10 PM
a cure for the flu (almost) jojo General 0 December 1st 03 03:29 PM
cancer is there a cure? xtra Kids Health 6 August 18th 03 11:53 PM
Review: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (* 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 August 4th 03 09:17 PM