Man shoots at noisy teenagers, killing one

Old March 2nd 04, 05:04 AM
jaybird

Default Man shoots at noisy teenagers, killing one

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
jaybird wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
jaybird wrote:

I remember getting paddled by the gym teacher for fighting in 5th

grade.
didn't fight anymore.

jaybird
----------------
I told my gym teacher in 9th grade that I had defended myself, and
that if he touched me that I'd kill him then, on the spot, if I could,
or later, by surprise from behind, and without any question. I was
reknown for being a VERY serious character, and I said it in a manner
that erased any doubt on his part. He didn't touch me.

Hell yeah, I'd be scared of you too. Which ward was that in?

jaybird

-------------
The 9th grade, public school, you ridiculous piece of ****.
Steve

Hehe... I expected that. Your profanity gives you _SO MUCH_ credibility.

--
---
jaybird

Old March 2nd 04, 05:34 AM
Doan

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, toto wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:53:06 -0800, Doan wrote:

So much for the theory that spanking teaches violence. Remember, Steve
Walz were "never spanked"!

Note that Jaybird is a cop. Cops are violent much of the time. It's
just sanctioned by society because it is against violent criminals.

LOL! Nope. It is NECESSARY!

Spanking did teach him that violence is ok as long as it comes from
an authority, so he became an authority and can now indulge in
justified violence against criminals.

So who taught Steve Walz?

Doan

-------------------------
Violence against abusers is not illicit or reprehensible.
Violence BY abusers IS!
Steve

Non sequitor! The question is WHO TAUGHT YOU VIOLENCE, stupid?

Doan

Old March 2nd 04, 05:40 AM
R. Steve Walz

jaybird wrote:

[...]

-----------------
Only isolated Xtian moron altar-boys think that profanity
condemns one's credibility! How stupid you are!
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:41 AM
R. Steve Walz

jaybird wrote:

I remember getting paddled by the gym teacher for fighting in

5th
grade.
didn't fight anymore.

jaybird
----------------
I told my gym teacher in 9th grade that I had defended myself, and
that if he touched me that I'd kill him then, on the spot, if I

could,
or later, by surprise from behind, and without any question. I was
reknown for being a VERY serious character, and I said it in a

manner
that erased any doubt on his part. He didn't touch me.

Why were you such a ****ing squeaking sniveling little **** of a
coward? Were you beaten as a young child?

I knew I had done wrong and I accepted responsibility for it. I

never
did
it again.
jaybird
-------------------------
Then you were an abusive little ****. But violence against children
instigates sufficient hatred to justify the victim's belief that even
if they were wrong the punishment was unfair, making THEM the victim,
and justifying their original violence. This is part of the reason
that you now wish to abuse children. You're a bully/victim.
Steve

No, I learned a lesson.
jaybird

----------------
No, you wussed out and decided to beat up smaller targets for your
PAY BACK!! That's ALL!
Steve

I've never beaten up a smaller target...

jaybird

-------------------
You cop-**** beat up on 120 pound winos. Get ****ing real!
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:43 AM
R. Steve Walz

jaybird wrote:

"toto" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:53:06 -0800, Doan wrote:

So much for the theory that spanking teaches violence. Remember, Steve
Walz were "never spanked"!

Note that Jaybird is a cop. Cops are violent much of the time. It's
just sanctioned by society because it is against violent criminals.

You're kidding right? Cops are only violent about 2% of the time.

Spanking did teach him that violence is ok as long as it comes from
an authority, so he became an authority and can now indulge in
justified violence against criminals.

Well that's true, but only as authorized by law.

)

(I don't even have the slightest notion that you'd comprehend the use of
force levels that cops adhere to so I'm not even going to go there).

jaybird

--------------------
The rest of the time its donuts and sharing tricks on the best ways
to humiliate and intimidate others.
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:43 AM
R. Steve Walz

toto wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:53:06 -0800, Doan wrote:

So much for the theory that spanking teaches violence. Remember, Steve
Walz were "never spanked"!

Note that Jaybird is a cop. Cops are violent much of the time. It's
just sanctioned by society because it is against violent criminals.

Spanking did teach him that violence is ok as long as it comes from
an authority, so he became an authority and can now indulge in
justified violence against criminals.

--
Dorothy

-----------------
It made him seek redress of his abuse and humiliation as a child by
choosing weaker targets for his revenge. Typical of abused children
that they want to become pathological bullies as a vocation! It's
the insecure immature hall-monitor mentality.
Steve

If I bullied people for _no reason_ I'd be out of a job.

jaybird

------------------------
Get real, we see it constantly!
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:47 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, toto wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:53:06 -0800, Doan wrote:

So much for the theory that spanking teaches violence. Remember, Steve
Walz were "never spanked"!

Note that Jaybird is a cop. Cops are violent much of the time. It's
just sanctioned by society because it is against violent criminals.

LOL! Nope. It is NECESSARY!

Spanking did teach him that violence is ok as long as it comes from
an authority, so he became an authority and can now indulge in
justified violence against criminals.

So who taught Steve Walz?

Doan

-------------------------
Violence against abusers is not illicit or reprehensible.
Violence BY abusers IS!
Steve

Non sequitor! The question is WHO TAUGHT YOU VIOLENCE, stupid?

Doan

-----------------------------
Nobody taught me to respond irrationally like you insecure immature
little **** who were beaten and bullied by your parents. The use of
violence like mine can be sensible and for Good causes, or it can be
nonsense and sick opportunism like you bullied little *******s, and
for Evil!
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:51 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

jaybird wrote:

I remember getting paddled by the gym teacher for fighting in 5th grade. I
didn't fight anymore.

jaybird

----------------
I told my gym teacher in 9th grade that I had defended myself, and
that if he touched me that I'd kill him then, on the spot, if I could,
or later, by surprise from behind, and without any question. I was
reknown for being a VERY serious character, and I said it in a manner
that erased any doubt on his part. He didn't touch me.

So much for the theory that spanking teaches violence. Remember, Steve
Walz were "never spanked"!

Doan

------------------------
The defense of one's freedom and right to not be bullied is justice,
it is not illicit coercion by violence.

Violence in this thread must be understood to mean illicit violence.
Steve
Old March 2nd 04, 05:09 PM
dragonlady

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

toto wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:30:23 GMT, "jaybird" wrote:

"toto" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:24:11 GMT, dragonlady
wrote:

It has not yet reached the point where any hitting is illegal
in the USA, though it is no longer legal for school employees
to hit children in most states. (This IS a relatively recent change.)

Yes it is recent change. Unfortunately, it is still legal for public
school employees to hit children in their care in 22 states and
I suspect it is very rarely challenged in private schools unless
it comes to light as serious abuse.

I remember getting paddled by the gym teacher for fighting in
5th grade. I didn't fight anymore.

I was never paddled in school, but... my first grade nun hit me
with a ruler for writing in my book. I was, at the time, writing my
name in the flyleaf. I ran out of class and went home. My dad
went up to the school and I don't know what he said, but it didn't
happen again and the following year I was in public school instead
of Catholic School.

I think that if teachers or school personnel have to paddle kids,
they don't know how to discipline anyone. Luckily, I never worked
in a state where paddling was legal.

As for your *not fighting* anymore, I think that you knuckled under
to superior power, but did you learn *why* fighting was not a good
thing? I learned that at 5 or 6. Fighting leads to no real
resolution of problems. Never did get in any fights to speak of,
but I was always a talker and got my way more often then not by
backing up my positions with logic and good sense.

--
Dorothy

-------------
Fighting is not a good way to decide things, but it is the ONLY way
to defeat those who would use force against the rest of us.
Steve

Not according to Gandhi or King or Jesus or quite a number of other
leaders. (Yes, I know, they all died in the end -- but their ideas did
not, nor did all of their followers.)

It may be the way YOU prefer. It is not the ONLY way.

meh

Old March 2nd 04, 06:42 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

[...]