Plant Lice Infestation was Canadian parents support spanking as poll reveals

Old February 4th 04, 10:44 PM
Kane

Default Plant Lice Infestation was Canadian parents support spanking as poll reveals

On 04 Feb 2004 20:43:21 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/London...01/331887.html

As the High Court recently ruled.

How do you equate your subject line with the high court finding. They
didn't find that "Canadian parents support spanking as poll reveals?"
Lying again?

In fact you should read that poll more carefully. There are places in
Canada where approval of spanking is very low, no?

We know you have a list of all the right leaning media sources that
agree with your sickness, Plant. This one you cited, as you and your
phony balogna cronies so often do, leaves out the significant
portions....things haven't improved for spankers in Canada. They have
much more severe constraints on them now.

The use of force YOU have condoned and defended in fact. Parents can
no longer use instruments for CP on a child. They also are severely
restricted where they may hit and how hard they may hit. And those
caretakers other than parents, including the schools may NOT USE FORCE
AT ALL.

Gosh, will this cause the collapse of Canada I wonder, as you PBs like
to claim about the US? R R R R R

It's a huge step toward the next point in the ongoing challenge for
the civilization of humankind. The next point will be test cases that
set the limits so low one might as well simply learn how to discipline
children without the use of force at all. I know where Canadian
lawmakers and the judicial are coming from. Your kind is doomed.

That is a trend going on for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and
coming to Fruition, Fruit, in the lifetime's of some posters here. You
and I might miss it but it's soooo nice to see the growing exponential
strength of the trend.

Canada was a long time holdout for savagry toward chidlren. And look
at what they have done.

Who knows, even our much spanked and therefor terribly neurotic
population might just start joining the rest of civilization.

Oh, and you poor dear, Draceana, you forgot your phoney balogna
cronie, The Whore, was mean enough to post the entire article that DID
INCLUDE THE limitations now imposed by the Canadian SC.

Read it and weap....your spanking days are numbered:

http://tinyurl.com/29sve

R R R R R R R R R R.....R R R. Kane the Happy.
Old February 5th 04, 04:54 PM
Fern5827

Were you drunk when you penned this missive?

Too many grammatical, spelling and syntatical errors.

Suggest you consult Doan.

"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
Canadian Court Rethinks Spanking Hammer Spanking 0 January 25th 04 07:54 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM