Fountain of Energy!!!

Old March 16th 08, 09:47 PM posted to misc.kids.health
alanejackson

Default Fountain of Energy!!!

Popular Science, p. 208 (April 1945)

"Ehrenhaft Discovery Confirmed by New Experiments"

"By observing whirligigs of electrically charges particles in a
magnetic field, Brother Gabriel Kane of Manhattan College and Charles
B. Reynolds of the Federal Communications Commission confirm the
phenomenal discovery of magnetic currents by Dr. Felix Ehrenhaft
(P.S.M., June 1944, p. 130). Going further, they make a drop of copper
sulfate solution spin between the pole pieces of a permanent magnet,
even rotating in interposed microscope cover glass with it. Present
laboratory tests may lead to momentous applications in power machinery
of the future."
------------
Magnetite, the Fountain of Energy!!!!

If the discovery is correct, a magnet is like a battery.

Thus; the magnetic bacteria/mitochondria most likely are storing
energy in the formation/making of magnetite.

The discovery seems to be saying that a magnet has a continual flow of
current around it, flowing from pole to pole. What effect would the
magnetite have, viewed as little motors, in our cells?

2 Kings 6:6 And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him
the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the
iron did swim.

UPDATE !!!

If the discovery is correct, a magnet is like a energy source.

Thus; the magnetic bacteria/mitochondria most likely are gaining
energy by the formation/making of magnetite.

Way Big Difference!!!

The target changed paths, but I'm still gaining on it. And it looks
like a big one by its tracks. Physics, as we think we know it may have
to change. That's what had me on the wrong path, to begin with.

Here is a taste, to wet your appetite. To start your thinking along
the line of reasoning I'm following out now.

What if magnets were a receiver of energy? Like Tesla was trying to do
with electrical current.

Loadstone: What if magnets are actually picking up some background
energy of the cosmos, like background micro, or gravity waves? Due to
the way the matter is arranged, in the forming of a magnet, it taps
this source of energy? Matter that has arranged itself naturally with
this ability, we have come to call natural or permanent magnets.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.freewebs.com/alanejackson/index.htm

Energy depletion ted Pregnancy 2 March 26th 04 02:01 AM
Woo Hoo, Nesting Energy! New York Jen Pregnancy 1 February 19th 04 11:36 PM
Where's My Nesting Energy? New York Jen Pregnancy 0 February 16th 04 12:03 AM
vibrant health and energy Jean Kids Health 3 November 9th 03 05:18 PM