Sterilization and miscarriage hormones in vaccines.

Old June 2nd 06, 12:36 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Sterilization and miscarriage hormones in vaccines.

Is it ok to lure people into vaccination so their babies die or themselves become sterile? As part of a global Nazi depopulation agenda.

A U.S. executive-level government document entitled National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of worldwide population growth for U.S. security and overseas interest (NSSM 200) was published in 1974 and declassified in 1989. Such a plan of action was designed to be taken in developing and developed countries. Henry Kissinger signed the document which was then directed to the secretaries of defense, agriculture and central intelligence, the deputy secretary of state, and the administrator of the Agency for International Development. A copy was also sent to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

UNICEF's campaign to immunize Nigeria's children with polio is accused of being a front for sterilizing the country. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis. Using technology recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), he found evidence of serious contamination. He stated that, "some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effect on the human reproductive system...I and some other professional colleagues who are Indians who were in the lab could not believe the discovery." A Nigerian government doctor tried to convince him that his discoveries would have no bearing on human reproduction. Dr. Kaita's reasons for his conclusion were, "These manufacturers or promoters of these harmful things have a secret agenda which only further research can reveal. Secondly they have always taken us in the third world for granted, thinking we don't have the capacity, knowledge and equipment to conduct tests that would reveal such contaminants. And very unfortunately they also have people to defend their atrocities within our mist, and worst still some of these are supposed to be our own professionals who we rely on to protect our interests." He's demanding prosecution.In 1995, the Catholic Women's League of the Philippines won a court order to halt a UNICEF tetanus vaccination program because the vaccine contained B-hCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) hormone. It was found that 20% of the tetanus vaccines contained this hormone. Basically, this is a hormone naturally produced by the female reproductive system which allows the fertilized egg to implant into the uterine wall and facilitate development of the placenta, allowing for the pregnancy to continue. Clearly, this hormone was removed from a "jane doe", isolated and put into these vaccines. This woman's hormone developed an immune response in the vaccinated which caused antibodies to attack their own female hormones. This was basically a sterilization experiment. Unfortunately, the Philippine Supreme Court discovered that three million women, 12 year to 45 years of age, were given this vaccine. This B-hCG laced tetanus vaccine was also given to native Americans and black women in the United States. Is it a coincidence that over 35% native American women and over 25% black women in America are sterile? This laced tetanus vaccine was also reported to have been given to at least four other developing countries.