The feminist view of breastfeeding

Old August 6th 06, 01:53 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

I really am curious why you are so frustrated with something that is an
option in the first place. Why do you not respect a womans rights?

LaTreen Washington wrote:
wrote:

Breast feeding allows the woman to nurse where ever whenever with no
bottles, formula, and less $ to worry about.......so why is that an
excuse to not work.

Oh but they DO work less. Suddenly the moos need EXTRA time to suckle
their crotch-fruit.

Thank goodness for "hire at will" laws in the US of A. This way you can
be fired at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

I've worked at places where moos tried to insist on their "right" to
tit-feed on the company's dime. Said moos quickly found themselves on
the outside looking in.

Oh, we're too smart to link their departure to their citizenship in the
Lactation Nation.

Woman are different from men. We have different gender roles to
fullfill that compliment each other. The feminist movment in the 20th
century was for womans rights not for denying your gender role. The
movement was so that we Woman would be treated as equals. That means
that woman no matter what age or activities they participate in should
be allowed the same rights as men.

Please show me a man that insists on the right to waste the company dime
to express milk for 2 30-minute periods per day.

My company is grateful for breastfeeding, because it allows us to
institute a milkglass ceiling.

In a healthy relationship the responsibilities are shared.
Breastfeeding should not excuse a father from responsibilites nor does
it limit the independance of the mother.Obviously if the mother decided
to walk away from her responsibilty to feed the child it would cause
detremental health issues but would it not then be the Fathers job to
step in and feed.

Breast feeding has many benefits, and you should cease the oppurtunity
when you have the chance. Look at it optimistically if you do not want
to then you can always feed formula. No one is denying your right to do
so. And now there are affordable pumps that are availible (or you can
do it by hand) so there is no excuse to ostercize yourself.

Thank goodness for the pumps. I always pick them up at rummage sales and
off freecycle to sell at high profits to the moos out there that are
slaves to the teat.

When I was breastfeeding my first I worked more then one job and went
to school fulltime. I had to give my child pumped milk a few times a
day but I was able to nurse her alot as well. Oh yeah I breastfed in
public to so kiss my ASS. and I am not ugly or fat., jerk. the nerve.

Ah, the it's natural argument. I hope you don't mind when I **** in your
wastebasket, moo.

Hey heres an idea why do we all not become communist clones?

As opposed to what - the glories of capitalism?

Sorry moos, people are tired of subsidizing your wasteful little ****-loaf.

ESAD cows.

Old August 6th 06, 01:59 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Mitchell Holman

wrote in
oups.com:

I really am curious why you are so frustrated with something that is an
option in the first place. Why do you not respect a womans rights?

Women really don't like other women.

Old August 6th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Polly Pissy Pants

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
~* Magda ~* wrote in
:

On 6 Aug 2006 05:49:34 -0700, in alt.gossip.celebrities,
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Lol, yeah and I would not have it any other why. I like to get
layed ... don't you.

No, I prefer to get laid. To each his own...

More fun to be the lay-or than the lay-ee.

YMMV

Your command of the English language is underwhelming at best.

Old August 6th 06, 04:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Catherine Woodgold

) writes:
I couldn't breastfeed. I tried pretty hard and I couldn't do it.

I do agree though, there is ridiculous pressure on both sides. I got a
lot of **** for quitting breast feeding after trying for 5 weeks.

I'm sorry about your problems breastfeeding, and I'm sorry
about the pressure you endured. I would have found that
extremely hard to take, especially with the lack of sleep
and hormones and whatnot going on with a new baby. I would
have felt guilty about not breastfeeding (even if was illogical
to feel that way) and any pressure would have made me feel
a lot worse. I hope you got through it better than I would have.
Old August 6th 06, 04:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Catherine Woodgold

"The" feminist view of breastfeeding?? There's only one???
Old August 6th 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

Ahh......I can understand that, completely. I think it is sad though.
We do not have to look at each other like that. I think we should stick
together and respect and learn from our differences.

You say words like "moo" "crotch-fruit" and well alot more that are
hateful. I don't wish to change your point of view but it does seem
strange that you would go out of your way to make a post like this in
group that is about mothers supporting each other in their chosen child
raising efforts.
Are you not "crotch-fruit" yourselve? Where your parents not breeders?
Do you despise your self? Respectivly, does all this hatred stem from
the fact that you are not able to bare children? Just to let you know
if you ever one day feel the want to have a child then remember this.
Though you may not be able to have a little "crotch-fruit" there are
plenty out there who are searching for parents to care for them. My God
says that the childless are blessed because they have the ability to
mother as many children or as few as they choose.

Women really don't like other women.

Oh but they DO work less. Suddenly the moos need EXTRA time to suckle
their crotch-fruit.

In a healthy relationship the responsibilities are shared.
Breastfeeding should not excuse a father from responsibilites nor
does it limit the independance of the mother.Obviously if the mother
decided to walk away from her responsibilty to feed the child it
would cause detremental health issues but would it not then be the
Fathers job to step in and feed.

Thank goodness for the pumps. I always pick them up at rummage sales
and off freecycle to sell at high profits to the moos out there that
are slaves to the teat.

As opposed to what - the glories of capitalism?

Sorry moos, people are tired of subsidizing your wasteful little
****-loaf.

ESAD cows.

I am sorry but I do not understand what "ESAD" refers to?

Old August 6th 06, 05:47 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Sometimes, breastfeeding isn't best of course. I hate the media they
have to jump the bandwagon for profit.
And what ever ignorant people that want to give you a difficult time
for your dissision will probably give you a hard time about other ones
as welll, it doesn't stop. Some peeps always think they are right.

Old August 6th 06, 06:15 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Phyl

LaTreen Washington wrote:

Please show me a man that insists on the right to waste the company dime
to express milk for 2 30-minute periods per day.

Eh, they don't. They're too busy finding internet porn at work

--
Phyl