Happy Birthday, Chris and Kathleen!

Old January 23rd 05, 03:00 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Default Happy Birthday, Chris and Kathleen!

I hope I got the day right, Shirley Happy 10th b-day to your kids!!

Sincerely,

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old January 23rd 05, 07:46 PM
m.ackerman

Thank you and yes, it is today. I know we all go over "the day" and about
now I was sitting watching the OJ trial - what a thing to remember! The
manicure went wonderful yesterday, they treated her like a princess,
shopping was great too and I just love her best friend. We even did best
friends pictures and a bracelet to top the day. Chris had a great time with
dad and friend. The movie was good to see even a second time (by dad).
Anyhow, thanks for remembering them.

Shirley

Old March 4th 05, 09:12 AM
Jennifer in Maryland

"m.ackerman" wrote in message
Thank you and yes, it is today. I know we all go over "the day" and about
now I was sitting watching the OJ trial - what a thing to remember! The
manicure went wonderful yesterday, they treated her like a princess,
shopping was great too and I just love her best friend. We even did best
friends pictures and a bracelet to top the day. Chris had a great time

with
dad and friend. The movie was good to see even a second time (by dad).
Anyhow, thanks for remembering them.

Yea! Happy birthday to your "little" (old) kiddos! :-D

Jenny