Booster?? Is that the answer to my problem

Old July 30th 06, 04:28 PM posted to misc.kids
nsaraff

Default Booster?? Is that the answer to my problem

Hi! My baby girl is 11 months old and extremely hyperactive. She sits
in her high chair for 2-5 mins and then manages to wriggle out of it
however tightly I may strap her on. To my dismay she fell off the high
chair yesterday while I just turned my back to get her food. Should I
buy a Fischer price booster?

Old July 30th 06, 05:46 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

"nsaraff" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi! My baby girl is 11 months old and extremely hyperactive. She sits
in her high chair for 2-5 mins and then manages to wriggle out of it
however tightly I may strap her on. To my dismay she fell off the high
chair yesterday while I just turned my back to get her food. Should I
buy a Fischer price booster?

How about a little picnic table or table/chair set so you don't have to
worry about her falling. You can practice sitting at the table for 5
minutes and longer once a day or so when you have time to sit down with her.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old July 30th 06, 06:33 PM posted to misc.kids
Stormlady

You can get high chairs that have a piece attached to the table that goes
between the baby's legs, maybe one of those types might help.

ups.com...

Old July 31st 06, 03:40 AM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

Stormlady wrote:
You can get high chairs that have a piece attached to the table that goes
between the baby's legs, maybe one of those types might help.

I had the same problem with dd when she was 9 months. We switched to
one of those seats that clamp onto the table and it worked well. Only
one warning, even though I cleaned underneath the arms after every
meal, when we took it off it took off the finish on the table also.
Probably the cleaning solution. I'd put something under the arms to
protect your table.

JennP.

Old July 31st 06, 09:26 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

In article . com,
"nsaraff" wrote:

Hi! My baby girl is 11 months old and extremely hyperactive. She sits
in her high chair for 2-5 mins and then manages to wriggle out of it
however tightly I may strap her on. To my dismay she fell off the high
chair yesterday while I just turned my back to get her food. Should I
buy a Fischer price booster?

Doesn't it have a five-point harness?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old July 31st 06, 06:09 PM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

Chookie wrote:

Doesn't it have a five-point harness?

Not if it's an older high chair. Besides, my very skinny baby could
slither out of that thing even strapped as tight as it would go.

JennP.

The Problem with Boys Fred Goodwin, CMA General 3 July 17th 06 01:27 AM
Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again Jon Walters General 1142 August 25th 05 03:27 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM