prenatal massage

Old November 7th 03, 11:20 PM
Carolyn Jean Fairman

Default prenatal massage

DH has been great about giving me backrubs, but it was clear I needed
some serious massage time and I splurged on an hour massage. It was
the best thing in the world.

Anyone else get one?

--Carolyn
ds #2 due around 2-16-2004

--
Carolyn Fairman
http://www.stanford.edu/~cfairman/
Old November 8th 03, 09:11 PM
Carol Ann

: DH has been great about giving me backrubs, but it was clear I needed
: some serious massage time and I splurged on an hour massage. It was
: the best thing in the world.
:
: Anyone else get one?

Not yet. As soon as I can get to Atlanta for a couple of days, I'm there!!

~Carol Ann

Old November 8th 03, 11:06 PM
Sunshine

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
link.net...
: DH has been great about giving me backrubs, but it was clear I needed
: some serious massage time and I splurged on an hour massage. It was
: the best thing in the world.
:
: Anyone else get one?

Not yet. As soon as I can get to Atlanta for a couple of days, I'm

there!!

~Carol Ann

Carol Ann- do you know a place in Atlanta to get a prenatal massage?
I live in Atlanta as well and I can see that bit of info coming in handy in
the near term....
Thanks
Sunshine
edd 7-4-04

Old November 8th 03, 11:22 PM
Carol Ann

Let me look into it.

I'll let you know.

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com

Old November 8th 03, 11:24 PM
Carol Ann

: Carol Ann- do you know a place in Atlanta to get a prenatal massage?
: I live in Atlanta as well and I can see that bit of info coming in handy
in
: the near term....
: Thanks
: Sunshine
: edd 7-4-04

What part of Atlanta do you live?

My condo is in Sandy Springs on Roswell Road before Abernathy.

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com

Old November 9th 03, 04:28 AM
Sunshine

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
hlink.net...
: Carol Ann- do you know a place in Atlanta to get a prenatal massage?
: I live in Atlanta as well and I can see that bit of info coming in handy
in
: the near term....
: Thanks
: Sunshine
: edd 7-4-04

What part of Atlanta do you live?

My condo is in Sandy Springs on Roswell Road before Abernathy.

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com

Virginia Highlands
Thanks
Sunshine

Old November 9th 03, 05:39 AM
Carol Ann

Default Atlanta Resources was prenatal massage

:: Carol Ann- do you know a place in Atlanta to get a prenatal massage?
:: I live in Atlanta as well and I can see that bit of info coming in handy
in
:: the near term....
:: Thanks
:: Sunshine
:: edd 7-4-04

The Pregnancy Massage Center seems like the most comprehensive.

http://www.pregnancymassage.com/PMIndex.htm

Here's a list of Spas offering Pre and Post Pregnancy Massage.

http://spas.about.com/cs/garesortmaternity/

Hope that helps!

~Carol Ann