Kane lacks Impulse Control

Old November 20th 03, 08:50 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Kane lacks Impulse Control

Kane wrote
You wouldn't reverse judgment it was
[e.d.] and I rubbed your stupid face in it.

Careful, Kane, it was bad enough that you
engage in so much "Psychological Aggression"
but then you describe assaultive behavior?
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

YOU silly little manipulative

ROFL

All of the above is VERY INTERESTING sort of
commentary to hear from somebody who is quick
to sit in judgement of other people's parenting
abilities. Your text really does imply
that you just don't have the temperament to
raise children, with or without spanking.

Heck, Kane, you're FLYING OFF THE HANDLE just
posting newsgroup messages. This does not bode
well for your impulse control regarding kids.
No wonder you preach no-spanking.
Old November 20th 03, 08:58 PM
Kane

On 20 Nov 2003 00:50:01 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane wrote
You wouldn't reverse judgment it was
[e.d.] and I rubbed your stupid face in it.

Careful, Kane, it was bad enough that you
engage in so much "Psychological Aggression"
but then you describe assaultive behavior?
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

Typos are a sign of "Psychological Aggression"? I didn't know that.
I'll watch myself.

YOU silly little manipulative

ROFL

All of the above is VERY INTERESTING sort of
commentary

All of

Kane wrote
You wouldn't reverse judgment it was
[e.d.] and I rubbed your stupid face in it.
YOU silly little manipulative

ROFL

is what you are basing your own judgement of me on, posted
below...attributed properly, with nothing snipped (unlike YOU,
bubbah).

Hardly seems enough to make such a judgement by. But then that's
consistent with someone that would start punishing a child, after
spanking her for punishment as well (and not even related to the
child), by forcing them to take cold showers.

to hear from somebody who is quick
to sit in judgement of other people's parenting
abilities.

Then your posts claiming that non-spanking parenting doesn't work
don't exist, right?

Your text really does imply
that you just don't have the temperament to
raise children, with or without spanking.

How is it you confuse my posting here with my parenting there? I know
you are limited but I had no idea how badly. Or in your case, how
well, for your own purposes.

Heck, Kane, you're FLYING OFF THE HANDLE just
posting newsgroup messages.

Do you really think I'm out of control? Should I check around my
office to see where you are, while you watch and assess me so
professionally?

This does not bode
well for your impulse control regarding kids.

Funny. They seemed to flourish under my influence, and my impulse
contral was just fine there, and it is here. You just don't
understand, as usual, what you read.

You fail to attribute, thus losing sight of what you proport to
respond to, then you babble nearly incoherent babble, and you spank
little girls then shower them for wetting themselves, and no doubt
can't see a connection.

Imagine if you were a 6 year old. A stranger moves in. Spends time in
mommy's bed, then with mommy's blessing starts spending time alone
with you during the workday (very unlike your little friends mommies
and daddies and friends) and then he spanks you. He hurts you. Then he
wants to help you with your shampoo by coming in while you are naked
in the shower and push your head under the stream of water.

Then as some point, confused by all this, you find you are losing your
sense of your own body, and your bladder spills. Then the strange man,
who spanks you, makes you take a cold shower, naked, with him holding
our towel...hmmmm...you getting any of this, or does your pathology
inhibit you from empathy and conscience?

No wonder you preach no-spanking.

No wonder at all to it. I simply used other methods and they worked
wonderfully well so I never had to hit children, and found that I
needn't punish them either, and was getting extraordinary compliance
and psychologically healthy well developed children who grow up to be
good citizens, some now in their forties, most in their 30s.

And not a criminal among them, nor did the state ever take one from
me...in fact they GAVE THEM TO ME TO HELP HEAL FROM THE DAMAGES BY
ASSHOLES SUCH AS YOU. They went from crazed dangerous children to
gentle and compliant and healthy.

Now how could those experiences have possibly made me preach
no-spanking, eh?

You on the other hand used your methods and the child...well, well,
wait, the child is GONE. How could that have happened, cat trainer?

And you used your methods to get the child back, and? And?

Where is the child, Whore? Where?

Now you have spent 2.5 years or so trying to hide from the fact you
didn't follow the good advice offered you, with lame excuses like the
state violated your rights (which of course didn't exist).

Kane
Old November 21st 03, 05:33 AM
Greg Hanson

Greg wrote
Careful, Kane, it was bad enough that you
engage in so much "Psychological Aggression"
but then you describe assaultive behavior?
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

Kane wrote
Typos are a sign of "Psychological Aggression"?
I didn't know that. I'll watch myself.

I don't care if you watch yourself.

I thought
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

attributed the flub to something besides your
""psychological aggression"".

Remember, Doctor Strauss warned you!
Old November 21st 03, 06:01 AM
Kane

On 20 Nov 2003 21:33:09 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Greg wrote
Careful, Kane, it was bad enough that you
engage in so much "Psychological Aggression"
but then you describe assaultive behavior?
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

Kane wrote
Typos are a sign of "Psychological Aggression"?
I didn't know that. I'll watch myself.

I don't care if you watch yourself.

I thought
And you're so rational you're skipping words?

attributed the flub to something besides your
""psychological aggression"".

Remember, Doctor Strauss warned you!

Must be past our bed time sonny boy. You are really babbling now.

I know I should work up some nice comeback, but frankly you are boring
me to sleep.

The attempt to diminish my credibility by cut and paste is getting so
old it got hair on it.

When you deliberately leave out the attributions from my post you
leave yourself wide open for your head.

Go in peace little boy.

I notice and acknowledge that you have been taking lessons from Doan
the Dip the "Wear'e Done With Droning Stupidity" ploy.

It's about the only way to beat me, if you haven't noticed.

I do bore easily these days, have met and beat the finest of trolls in
these har newgroup thingies.

You ain't up to it, little boy, just ain't up to the task. The only
reason I bother with you at all is the chance that some newbie parent
in trouble might miss Dan's help amongst all the flack you and your
ranting Ranunculi put out.

Kane