A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » General
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Kids Today are Pretty Stupid



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 29th 07, 06:40 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
Daedalus[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years to kids. Kids are really stupid. Maybe it is just
American kids. They were always pretty stupid compared to European
kids. I think the European kids are stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than American kids still.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for making kids stupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
.....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retarded kids are stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keeping kids indoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting their kids spend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more. Kids aren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers. Kids need
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also made kids stupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupid
kids deserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupid kids only brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupid kids are
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade

www.myspace.com/jaedalus
  #2  
Old August 29th 07, 07:26 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
MCP
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


AUKers Today ARE Pretty Stupid!!!!!!!


I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years to kids. Kids are really stupid. Maybe it is just
American kids. They were always pretty stupid compared to European
kids. I think the European kids are stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than American kids still.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for making kids stupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retarded kids are stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keeping kids indoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting their kids spend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more. Kids aren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers. Kids need
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also made kids stupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupid
kids deserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupid kids only brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupid kids are
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade

www.myspace.com/jaedalus



  #3  
Old August 29th 07, 07:57 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
Jade is a fucking Retard
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

MCP wrote:


"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


AUKers Today ARE Pretty Stupid!!!!!!!


IAWTP!



I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years to kids. Kids are really stupid. Maybe it is just
American kids. They were always pretty stupid compared to European
kids. I think the European kids are stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than American kids still.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for making kids stupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retarded kids are stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keeping kids indoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting their kids spend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more. Kids aren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers. Kids need
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also made kids stupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupid
kids deserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupid kids only brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupid kids are
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade

www.myspace.com/jaedalus


--
--

Jade *is* a ****ing retard! :]
  #4  
Old August 29th 07, 08:07 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
Daedalus[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:57:32 -0400, Jade is a ****ing Retard
wrote:

MCP wrote:


"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


AUKers Today ARE Pretty Stupid!!!!!!!


IAWTP!


Gawd. I thought slurping piggy would be beneath even you.

Jade

  #5  
Old August 29th 07, 10:42 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years to kids. Kids are really stupid. Maybe it is just
American kids. They were always pretty stupid compared to European
kids. I think the European kids are stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than American kids still.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for making kids stupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retarded kids are stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keeping kids indoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting their kids spend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more. Kids aren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers. Kids need
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also made kids stupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupid
kids deserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupid kids only brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupid kids are
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade


I usually don't agree with much of what you say but this is "Right-On" for
today's kids.

The Free World is Doomed, China will take over everything one day!

HJ


  #6  
Old August 29th 07, 11:51 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
Avenger[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 39
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

Oh you're pretty stupid doodlearse.

"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years to kids. Kids are really stupid. Maybe it is just
American kids. They were always pretty stupid compared to European
kids. I think the European kids are stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than American kids still.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for making kids stupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retarded kids are stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keeping kids indoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting their kids spend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more. Kids aren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers. Kids need
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also made kids stupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupid
kids deserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupid kids only brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupid kids are
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade

www.myspace.com/jaedalus



  #7  
Old August 30th 07, 03:06 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
攸hw不f
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

Daedalus pinched out a steaming pile
:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:57:32 -0400, Jade is a ****ing Retard
wrote:

MCP wrote:


"Daedalus" wrote in message
...
Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

AUKers Today ARE Pretty Stupid!!!!!!!


IAWTP!


Gawd. I thought slurping piggy would be beneath even you.

Jade


Thats what you get for posting essays into usenet!
That'll teach ya!

Why kids are "stupid". Not all are, some are certainly but in a society
that favors athletics over academics, what exactly *do* you expect?

When was the last time you saw a scientist portrayed as a "hero" by the
american media machine?
*never*
In russia, japan, china, you get lots of examples of The Prominent
Esteemed Scientist.
Over here...not so much.
FYI
  #8  
Old August 31st 07, 12:30 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
Sharon B
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:51:14 GMT, "Avenger"
wrote in [email protected]:

Oh you're pretty stupid doodlearse.


Says the grammatically challenged, top posting, alleged surgeon.

--
Member of The Committee for Aesthetic Deletions
Overseer of Prejudicial Eliminations

Violator of Men

Judge Advocate Very Large Number of Cohorts
1st Virginia Volunteers Official Cohort #11
CEsium Brigade
-r0ck
Universal License to Subject President
Human Beings to Indignities The Barefoot & Proud SharonB fanclub
Temporary License #11 Washington DC Chapter

9th Circle, Usenet Valhalla Member of the Feminist Junta

Great Goddess of the Abused, Annihilator of Babylon

Hell-Pope Empress Supreme Dictator of Soc.men

Winner 2003 AHM ****** Stomping Award

Hammer of Thor, August 2005

Queen Bitch of Usenet

John Henry - President
Queen SharonB Admiration Society
Sports Entertainment Division
  #9  
Old August 31st 07, 02:59 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting
Avenger[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 39
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid


"Sharon B" wrote in message
...
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:51:14 GMT, "Avenger"
wrote in [email protected]:

Oh you're pretty stupid doodlearse.


Says the grammatically challenged, top posting, alleged surgeon.


Hey look, Doodlearse has a butt buddy.

--
Junk snipped



  #10  
Old September 1st 07, 11:21 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Kids Today are Pretty Stupid

On Aug 29, 1:40 pm, Daedalus wrote:
KidsToday are Pretty Stupid

I'm not that old, so I'd like to know what has happened in the last
ten or so years tokids.Kidsare really stupid. Maybe it is just
Americankids. They were always pretty stupid compared to Europeankids. I think the Europeankidsare stupid now too, but they're
definitely smarter than Americankidsstill.

Saying it's TV is oversimplifying. TV is definitely more stupid than
it was ten years ago. Then you get into the whole chicken/egg argument
that nobody can win and I get hungry. Parents definitely share the
blame for makingkidsstupid. These days they're always making them
wear helmets and ride in special safety chairs in SUVs that resemble
....short buses. I think you see where I'm going here. If you're going
to treat your kid like Special Ed, well. No offense to the retarded
people out there. I'm just illustrating a point. Let's be honest.
Retardedkidsare stupid. They can't help it, but they are. Nobody
wants to be retarded.

Parents are also always keepingkidsindoors in front of the stupid
TV eating ****loads of processed foods that hinder brain activity and
make them fat. They're letting theirkidsspend hours playing stupid
video games that you shouldn't play until you are an adult and can't
learn any more.Kidsaren't supposed to go outside because it is
dangerous to play in the street with traffic and strangers.Kidsneed
ot be escorted whenever they leave the home, just like a retarded
person.

Yeah. It's much safer for your kid to stay indoors like a good retard
and talk to the pedophiles on Myspace and order cases of oxycontin
from Mexico and load up on diabetes inducing ring dings. Maybe parents
are the stupid ones here.

Public schools also madekidsstupid and fat. Nobody has recess now.
They get their exercise by waiting in line for lunch. They also have
this "no child left behind" thing. Let me tell you something, stupidkidsdeserve to be left behind. This is what a good education system
is about. Worrying about passing the stupidkidsonly brings down the
herd. We need garbage men and future school janitors. Stupidkidsare
perfect for those undemanding jobs.

See why our economy is more and more based on the service industry?
Because everyone is too stupid to do anything but work at Fridays. And
that, my friends, just means more giant beers and buffalo wings for
the rest of us.

Jade

www.myspace.com/jaedalus


i am not stupid ether or other kids kids so back off ... NOW

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stupid posters ( Mother who drowned kids in SF Bay pleads innocent E Varden Pregnancy 2 October 23rd 05 09:17 PM
Kids are not healthy today !!! Tristan Beeline Kids Health 4 June 16th 05 07:03 AM
Fat fool of Bellville: Stupid is as stupid does Kenneth McVay OBC Solutions 0 January 25th 05 05:30 PM
Stupid woman, stupid, stupid AZ Astrea Child Support 24 June 25th 04 12:13 AM
spanking from kids for today. Catherine Woodgold Spanking 0 July 19th 03 08:49 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.