Judgment Day; a Perspective

Old March 11th 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed & Hateful Perspective

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:09:27 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

---SNIP---

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

If it is to be interpreted in that way, it must be understood as

teaching
us to honor God the Father and also The Blessed Virgin, Most Holy Mother

of
the Son of Man. More proof that Catholics are the true Christian faithful
and those who don't Honor the Blessed Virgin are wrong. "Hail Mary,

Mother
of God..."

By the way, what does any of this have to do with single parenting?

-=RaOuL=-

Mary was a sinner just like you and I.

Mary was granted Grace and the favor of God the Father through her
faithfulness. She was chosen by the Father to bring the Son into the world.
Luke 1:26 - 38

True

Be careful who you truly worship.

My faith is in the Holy Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In the Law
it was said to "Honor your Father and Mother..." As noted above, this not
only applies to our biological parents who brought us into this word, but to
our Eternal parents who brought our souls into being. God the Son cannot be
followed faithfully without giving due honor to His Holy Mother.

Mother should be mother. It should not be capitalized. Our biological
parents are to teach us to honor them first, then to honor our Father
in heaven when we become adults and have children of our own. The
mother is significant in rearing the child as she is equipped with the
insight, knowledge, instinct, appointed the role, etc. Our daddy is to
teach us about God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Our daddy is to have
a job so that he can support his family.

We don't have eternal parents. We have God, the Father, Jesus Christ,
the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Where does it say in the Bible that we
have eternal parents? Enlighten me.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved
standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your
son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on,
this disciple took her into his home.

Notice Jesus Christ calls His mother woman, and to His disciple
mother.

Jesus Christ died and was raised from the dead.

Mary died an earthly life and is resting, waiting for the
ressurection.

t Michael t

t Michael t

P.S. The catholic religion is Satan's counterfeit religion of the
anti-type. The christian religion is the type religion.

Satan is jelous of the Catholic Church - he has worked very hard to stain
the reputation of the Church to drive a wedge between God and His people.
Unfortunatly, the bad publicity the Catholic Church has received, by the
actions of Catholics and their leaders who gave into sinful temptations, has
only helped to further Satan's cause. I believe that those who remain
faithful in the face of adversity will receive the Grace of the Lord.

Satan is prideful of the catholic church. Christians like me will
attack the beast. Why do you call your ministers of the catholic
church priests?

Hebrews 8:1
The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high
priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in
heaven.

When your priests in the catholic church die, do you believe that they
are sitting at the right hand of God?

Hebrews 7:15-17
And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like
Melchizedek appears, one who has become a priest not on the basis of a
regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an
indestructible life.

Jesus Christ is the last Priest to have an indestructible life. Jesus
Christ is our High Priest today in the heavenly sanctuary.

Why do your fathers of the catholic church fall over and die? Are they
not suppose to have an indestructible life?

I have already addressed why you should not call your ministers of the
catholic church, fathers, as God is the only Father in heaven. This
was addressed in a previous post.

I'll pray for you...

I'll pray for you RaOuL. No need for you to pray for me.
-=RaOuL=-

P.S. This is, afterall, a group for the discussion of issues related to
single parenting. For what it's worth, I find strength to face the
challenges of parenting through my faith. I'm teaching my children to walk
with faith as well....
-=R=-

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 11th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:09:27 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

TROLL

Old March 12th 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:41:31 GMT, "Tiffany" wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:09:27 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

TROLL

TROLL

T - Truth
R - Revealed
O - On
L - Lost
L - Love

I agree with you Scoffer Tiffany.

LOL

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 13th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:38:24 GMT, "Tiffany" wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:41:31 GMT, "Tiffany" wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:09:27 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

TROLL

Lock your doors because you are not safe in the world. Coward behind
that computer and scoff because you are so blind to the outside world.

So blind to the world but your mouth shoots out bullets. These are
silver bullets that kill those that wish this newsgroup would be what
it was intended to be.

Yeah, I am a pedo that is free from the curse. What is that? Are you
able to confess freely? Guess not, because you don't understand what a
true freak is!

Let me give you my interpretation of a freak.
F - Free
R - Running
E - Eternal
A - Archangel
K - Kid

I am growing up in the world and learning a lot, then when my head is
ready to explode, God will call me up and Revelation 12:7 becomes
reality.

Salutations to you too Tiffany.

LOL

t Michael t