Reversal of fortune

Old August 16th 05, 11:39 AM
Kim

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Congratulations on handling a difficult situation well, with a great end
result!

Enjoy, girl - and take just a little bit of that settlement and do

something
nice for your lawyer friend - they can be useful occasionally G (unless
you already paid him or something)

I think she already paid him *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

hehehehe
Kim

Old August 16th 05, 02:12 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
".'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:57:17 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

I have enough to go
on a little vacation, pay off my student loans and finish my degree.

Hey.. can I borrow $10 for a gallon of gas?
:-)

Ya wow I can't believe the price of gas lately! I'm cursing that I gave
away my Toyota corolla.

If you think you have it bad you should visit the filling stations around
here. :-(

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 16th 05, 02:13 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

So I've gone on a few dates with this older lawyer and I made an offhand
comment about how my previous boss ripped me off. He said, all I had to

do
was make a formal complaint with the CA board of Alberta and they'd
investigate it. So I emailed my boss after I spoke to them and said I'd
like to give him one last chance to do the right thing before I faxed off
all the information they required. He emailed me by the end of the night
with a settlement agreement.

Yay! It's nice when good stuff happens.

Funny how the threat of legal action gets ****
done. So I'm taking the next 2 weeks off before University and taking the
kids somewhere. Dennis can we still come to Ireland??? lmao Hey maybe
Florida, or even Mexico!!! I just have this urge to get away...

Sounds like a cue for a song.

~does the happy dance~

With bells on, I hope. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 17th 05, 02:53 AM
CME

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Congratulations on handling a difficult situation well, with a great end
result!

Enjoy, girl - and take just a little bit of that settlement and do
something
nice for your lawyer friend - they can be useful occasionally G (unless
you already paid him or something)

I put on my sexiest dress and took him out for lunch today, which he thought
was sweet.

Christine

Old August 17th 05, 02:55 AM
CME

"Kim" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Congratulations on handling a difficult situation well, with a great end
result!

Enjoy, girl - and take just a little bit of that settlement and do

something
nice for your lawyer friend - they can be useful occasionally G
(unless
you already paid him or something)

I think she already paid him *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

hehehehe
Kim

LMAO He did look very dapper in his suit and tie today... hmmmm.

Christine

Old August 17th 05, 06:47 AM
Cele

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:13:47 GMT, "Paul Griffiths"
claimed:

"CME" wrote in message

So I've gone on a few dates with this older lawyer and I made an offhand
comment about how my previous boss ripped me off. He said, all I had to

do
was make a formal complaint with the CA board of Alberta and they'd
investigate it. So I emailed my boss after I spoke to them and said I'd
like to give him one last chance to do the right thing before I faxed off
all the information they required. He emailed me by the end of the night
with a settlement agreement.

Yay! It's nice when good stuff happens.

It is. I'm happy things are going well for you too,
Christine.

Funny how the threat of legal action gets ****
done. So I'm taking the next 2 weeks off before University and taking the
kids somewhere. Dennis can we still come to Ireland??? lmao Hey maybe
Florida, or even Mexico!!! I just have this urge to get away...

Sounds like a cue for a song.

Heh. With you, my love, *everything* is a cue for a song!
Which I find endearing, of course....

~does the happy dance~

With bells on, I hope. :-)

I *knew* we shoulda gone to Edmonton. I just didn't know
about the bells.

Cele
Old August 17th 05, 11:42 AM
Kim

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Congratulations on handling a difficult situation well, with a great

end
result!

Enjoy, girl - and take just a little bit of that settlement and do

something
nice for your lawyer friend - they can be useful occasionally G
(unless
you already paid him or something)

I think she already paid him *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

hehehehe
Kim

LMAO He did look very dapper in his suit and tie today... hmmmm.

Christine

.... Dapper... HAHAHAHAHA... Hehehehehe OMW that's cute! LATWTW *grin*

Old August 17th 05, 06:08 PM
CME

"CME" wrote in message

[...]

Yes you really must bring Pete to see his dragon.

Christine

Old August 20th 05, 10:56 AM
Denanson

Dennis can we still come to Ireland???

Hop on the plane.

Freddie and I are away during the last week in August but as far as I
know the house will be staying where it is.

Sorry if a double message comes up but I'm still having trouble with
newsreaders and am posting on line through google.

Dennis

Old August 20th 05, 11:04 AM
Denanson

CME wrote:
Dennis can we still come to Ireland???

Oops, the message with Email wongiewosser at eircom.net for my phone
numbers didn't show up.

Hope you like spiders, didn't do any housework whilst my leg was in
plaster.

Dennis

Fortune cookies tonight Emily Pregnancy 1 August 7th 05 06:26 PM
Tubal Reversal ? DamnOkie Pregnancy 1 February 2nd 05 02:09 AM
PA: More info on CS reversal case Dusty Child Support 31 July 31st 04 03:51 AM