Reversal of fortune

Old August 21st 05, 06:32 PM
Denanson

CME wrote:

He's over 50 and it's only been a few dates but let me tell you, I've never
dated a man that has really treated me well. It's not the money, it's the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman

So there is hope for me yet then ;-)

Dennis

Old August 25th 05, 07:34 AM
CME

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

He's over 50 and it's only been a few dates but let me tell you, I've
never
dated a man that has really treated me well. It's not the money, it's
the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman

So there is hope for me yet then ;-)

Dennis

ROFL You know, it's funny... I got in the car last week and we drove to
Banff (I've only just gotten home 15 mins ago) and while I was there, I met
this 50+ financial planner on a convention and we really hit it off! Sadly
at the end of the night he revealed he was married. Bah! Anyways, I
thought it was interesting because it seems to be a mutual attraction as of
late. Sooooo you do have that gorgeous accent working for you as well. lol

Christine

Old August 25th 05, 07:43 AM
CME

"Denanson" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dennis can we still come to Ireland???

Hop on the plane.

Freddie and I are away during the last week in August but as far as I
know the house will be staying where it is.

Sorry if a double message comes up but I'm still having trouble with
newsreaders and am posting on line through google.

Dennis

Actually I did look at flights to Ireland but no seat sales at all and the
full fares were already booked. :'( Stupid 7 day advance booking, if I
didn't have the kids I would have tried standby.

So I ran away to Calgary & Banff instead, we went whitewater rafting (I even
did the cliff jump, TWICE... which was amazing considering I'm afraid of
cliffs, heights and falling!), 2 trail rides (one with a cookout), hiking,
hot springs, tons of shopping, I even drove to Lake Louise and went
canoeing, only things I wish I had the money for was the Helicopter tour,
that's on my list of things to do before I die I had a much needed break I
just wish the weather had been warmer.

I'll post the photos soon.

Christine

Old August 25th 05, 03:36 PM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

Hey.....don't forget me LOL

Old August 25th 05, 07:41 PM
CME

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

Ya, but you're American.

~runs~

Christine

Old August 25th 05, 08:54 PM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

Ouch!!!

I'm only a few miles north of the border!!! Yes....that is NORTH

Old August 26th 05, 12:08 PM
Kim

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

That would make you ummmmmm Canadian wouldn't it? Or are you in Alaska???

Old August 26th 05, 02:16 PM
P. Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

Nope.......there is one place in the lower 48 states where you have to go
south to cross into Canada.......

Old August 26th 05, 03:59 PM
Lisa

hmmmmm, that puts you in Michigan doesn't it? Close to the Sault?

Is there snow there yet?

Lisa

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 26th 05, 05:18 PM
P. Fritz

"Lisa" wrote in message
news
hmmmmm, that puts you in Michigan doesn't it? Close to the Sault?

Is there snow there yet?

Lisa

Nope...the Sault is south of Canada.......but you are close....try a little
further south. LOL

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

[...]

Fortune cookies tonight Emily Pregnancy 1 August 7th 05 06:26 PM
Tubal Reversal ? DamnOkie Pregnancy 1 February 2nd 05 02:09 AM
PA: More info on CS reversal case Dusty Child Support 31 July 31st 04 03:51 AM