The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All on Dr. Phil

Old October 4th 05, 05:58 PM
Jane Smith

Default The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All on Dr. Phil

The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All on Dr. Phil

Mary Goulet and Heather Reider authors of The MomsTown Guide to Getting It
All will be featured on Dr. Phil several times during October. The first
show is on Wednesday, October 5, 2005.

Be sure to tune in. Please check your local listings for times.

The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All
A Life Makeover for Stay-at-Home Moms
By Mary Goulet and Heather Reider
Published by Hyperion
August 2005; $15.00US/$20.00CAN; 1-4013-0787-6

Are you ready for a MomsTown makeover?

Tired of the stereotype of the stay-at-home mom as someone who cooks,
cleans, and carpools?
Ready to be part of a new generation of SAHMs (stay-at-home moms) who are
full of dreams, goals, and vision? If so, welcome to MomsTown!

At MomsTown, we believe you deserve a vibrant, fulfilling personal life in
addition to your family life. We know you're busy. We know you sometimes
feel like you don't have enough time to breathe, much less pursue your
passions. That's where The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All comes in!
Whether your dream is to run a marathon, go back to school, or turn a hobby
into a business, this simple ten-week "GAL" (Get A Life) plan will help you
make your vision a reality. Along the way you'll learn:

· To honor your personal identity, in addition to being a mom

· To avoid the pitfalls that keep many moms from pursuing their
dreams

· To have fun along the way!

In this simple program that even the most overscheduled mom can follow,
you'll also learn the virtues of vanity, the power of full pockets, how to
master the quarter hour, the importance of finding a partner in crime, and
how to get over your Big Buts ("but I don't have time . . . but I don't have
the energy . . . but I don't feel motivated . . ."). A practical guide to
reshaping your attitudes and reigniting your passions, The MomsTown Guide to
Getting It All will help you create your most fulfilling life as both a
woman and a mom.

Authors
Careerwomen before they became moms, Heather Reider and Mary Goulet were
staying home with their kids when they started to wonder how they could add
purpose, goals, and creativity to their everyday lives. While they felt
grateful for the opportunity to raise their children, they knew they weren't
being good role models unless they were living their own lives to the
fullest. So they created MomsTown -- a website, newsletter, internet radio
program, and online community where thousands of moms connect with their
peers and discover fresh perspectives on their daily lives. Visit them on
the web at www.MomsTown.com.

Review: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 April 28th 05 03:51 PM
Dr. Phil: A baby paralyzing goof? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 December 11th 04 10:13 PM
Dr. Phil and the 30% Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 December 4th 04 12:03 AM
Dr. Phil Vickychick Single Parents 146 January 6th 04 06:07 PM
Dr. Phil New York Jen Breastfeeding 3 November 14th 03 09:40 PM