Had Miscarriage Sept 2 and pregnant again already?

Old October 2nd 06, 05:19 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tink26

Default Had Miscarriage Sept 2 and pregnant again already?

I miscarried a month ago at 6 weeks and I have yet to get a period but
I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was a faint positive. I took
another test today and the positive was much darker this time. Is it
possible that I am pregnant again this soon if I have not had a period
yet (bleed for a week after miscarriage) or is the pregnancy test still
picking up HCG from the previous pregnancy? I think I must be pregnant
if the test was faintly positive and then 3 days later clearer and
darker?

Old October 2nd 06, 06:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
CY

Yes, I would say it is a true positive, but it could be that you were having
twins before and only miscarried one? Best to see your doc and have a blood
test to confirm in this situation...
ps.com...

Old October 2nd 06, 06:47 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

tink26 wrote:
I miscarried a month ago at 6 weeks and I have yet to get a period but
I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was a faint positive. I
took another test today and the positive was much darker this time.
Is it possible that I am pregnant again this soon if I have not had a
period yet (bleed for a week after miscarriage) or is the pregnancy
test still picking up HCG from the previous pregnancy? I think I
must be pregnant if the test was faintly positive and then 3 days
later clearer and darker?

Yes, you definately could be pregnant again already. If you miscarried a
month ago, that means that you ovulated about 2 weeks ago. Did you notice
signs of ovulation, and did you have intercourse around that time? If so,
then my guess is that you conceived. Cognrats! I hope this one is going to
stick around for the long haul.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old October 2nd 06, 04:44 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tink26

Twins? Yikes...LOL. Well when I had the miscarriage they did an
ultrasound to make sure I didn't need a D n C and there was nothing
left so I am pretty sure I am just pregnant again (which amazes me!) I
am going to the doctor today to confirm.
CY wrote:
Yes, I would say it is a true positive, but it could be that you were having
twins before and only miscarried one? Best to see your doc and have a blood
test to confirm in this situation...
ps.com...

Old October 3rd 06, 05:05 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nina Pretty Ballerina

"tink26" wrote in message
ps.com...
I miscarried a month ago at 6 weeks and I have yet to get a period but
I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was a faint positive. I took
another test today and the positive was much darker this time. Is it
possible that I am pregnant again this soon if I have not had a period
yet (bleed for a week after miscarriage) or is the pregnancy test still
picking up HCG from the previous pregnancy? I think I must be pregnant
if the test was faintly positive and then 3 days later clearer and
darker?

sure, it is possible. Good luck with whatever happens, let us know

chris

Old October 3rd 06, 05:42 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
FlowerGirl

"tink26" wrote in message
ps.com...
I miscarried a month ago at 6 weeks and I have yet to get a period but
I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was a faint positive. I took
another test today and the positive was much darker this time. Is it
possible that I am pregnant again this soon if I have not had a period
yet (bleed for a week after miscarriage) or is the pregnancy test still
picking up HCG from the previous pregnancy? I think I must be pregnant
if the test was faintly positive and then 3 days later clearer and
darker?

Similar thing happened to me ... and yes I was pg with a healthy DS that
time. We weren't technically ttc, but obviously the D&C threw my normal
cycle off by a whole 2 days.
I confirmed it with quantitative blood tests though.

Amanda