Courteney Cox has baby girl

Old June 14th 04, 02:03 PM
Unadulterated Me

Default Courteney Cox has baby girl

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,...1a1860,00.html

Friends star Courteney Cox has baby girl

LOS ANGELES: Former Friends star Courteney Cox and her husband, actor
David Arquette, became parents overnight, after years of trying, People
magazine reported.

Cox, who turns 40 this week, gave birth to a girl in an unidentified Los
Angeles hospital, according to a report on the website for People
magazine, www.people.com.

The magazine said Cox checked into the hospital on Saturday, a week
before the baby's due date and was in labour through the night. The baby
has yet to be named, it said.

Cox and Arquette, 32, have discussed their attempts to carry a baby to
term, including in vitro fertilisations and Cox's miscarriages.

Cox has just finished the 10th and final season of NBC's popular sitcom,
Friends. The couple are co-producers of a home decorating show, Mix It Up.
Old June 14th 04, 02:34 PM
Jill

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,...1a1860,00.html

Friends star Courteney Cox has baby girl

LOS ANGELES: Former Friends star Courteney Cox and her husband, actor
David Arquette, became parents overnight, after years of trying

Oh, yay!!! I hope everything is healthy, and I am SOOOO happy for them. Yay!
This makes my day. I know she has been through a lot in trying to have a
baby and she will make an awesome mother!

Jill

Old June 14th 04, 02:55 PM
Cheryl

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:03:25 +1200, Unadulterated Me
wrote:

[...]

Entertainment - AP Gossip/Celebrity
Courtney Cox Reportedly Has Baby Girl

1 hour, 28 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - People magazine's Web site says Cox gave birth to a girl
yesterday morning after going into labor around noon the day before.

Cox and her husband David Arquette (news) named their daughter Coco.

Cox struggled for years to have a baby. She says she miscarried
several times.

She finally became a mom two days before turning 40.
--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)
Old June 14th 04, 03:07 PM
Jacqui

Cheryl wibbled

Cox and her husband David Arquette (news) named their daughter
Coco.

Oh dear. I thought "Coco Arquette" and immediately wanted to call her
Potato Croquette when I went to tell DH. Oops.

Coco Cox isn't really any better.

Glad to hear she finally made it, though, after all the trying.

Jac
Old June 14th 04, 04:14 PM
melizabeth

Yay for them!!! I'm happy things worked out well for them.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old June 14th 04, 05:36 PM
Jill

"Cheryl" wrote
Cox and her husband David Arquette (news) named their daughter Coco.

Aw, why the heck did she have to go and do this. Grrrr.

Oh well.....at least she has her baby and I know that baby will be loved to
pieces.

But, Coco? (no offense to any lurker who has a Coco....but yuck...IMO)

Old June 14th 04, 05:53 PM
Sophie

"Jacqui" wrote in message
. 7...
Cheryl wibbled

Cox and her husband David Arquette (news) named their daughter
Coco.

Oh dear. I thought "Coco Arquette" and immediately wanted to call her
Potato Croquette when I went to tell DH. Oops.

Coco Cox isn't really any better.

Glad to hear she finally made it, though, after all the trying.

Jac

It might be short for COurtney COx. Courtney is named after her mother.
Maybe they did the same thing with their baby.

I say the same, how can you not be happy for them after all those losses?

Old June 14th 04, 07:36 PM
BRC

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,...1a1860,00.html

Friends star Courteney Cox has baby girl

Oh thats fantastic ) I'm so pleased for them

Jen