High School Graduation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 29th 04, 12:53 PM
Bebe lestrnge

Default High School Graduation

Hey everybody, I am not sure how many of you have already done the H.S.
graduation with your children. Those of you that have, and I did with
one already, did you have to pay something called "dues" for each year
the child attended prior to the graduation in order for your child to
graduate? Now my first daughter graduated in a H.S. in New Jersey and
this was not the case, but my second has informed me that I need to pay
the H.S. here in Pennsylvania 10 bucks per year or she will not be able
to graduate? Now how lame is that? Do you think this is legal? Has
anyone else ever encountered this ? I am calling the school on Monday to
question this , and thought I might have some input on this before I
tell 'em what I think about it ! Thanks, Bev