Take a hint Verdad, I get stronger with each new attack

Old March 26th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Take a hint Verdad, I get stronger with each new attack

yourthumb in the mouth of your asshole.

Whail, cry, sniff, throw a temper-tantrum you adult faggot that lurks
in silence in alt.fan.prettyboy.

Do you pry on little bosy like I once did? Take a suggestion and hide
behind those 4 walls of yours and stare at the child porn and
masturbate to your hearts consent.

I pray you touch another boy and God will put you to death both
physically and condemned eternally.

I am just flexing my wings.

LOL

t Michael t
Old March 26th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Take a hint Verdad, I get stronger with each new attack

t Michael t

Sorry Michael, you are monstrously delusional.
You do not get stronger with each reply, you get angrier, and more
delusional.
You do sound strangely familiar. What other Nic's do you post under??
You know nothing about me, either in life or in sin.
I have a Father confessor, I do not need a delusional confessor.
You have to be willing to be the voice of God, if you believe that you
are sent to this forum by God, But the voice that you use is that of
Lucifer and his denzien followers.

By the way, I just talked to God, He says that he knows you not.
I wonder now if Satan will answer His phone.

You are verifiably insand Michael.
A little Lithium and Thorazine might help you with your delusions and
your paranoia.

Old March 26th 06, 08:39 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 25 Mar 2006 21:23:19 -0800, "verdad" wrote:

Take a hint Verdad, I get stronger with each new attack

t Michael t

Sorry Michael, you are monstrously delusional.

What's so delusional about the truth in my posts? They are the truth!
You do not get stronger with each reply, you get angrier, and more
delusional.

Who says I am angry? I am very joyful, happy, content, satisfied with
my life. LRHOL (laugh real hard out loud).
You do sound strangely familiar. What other Nic's do you post under??

Nothing more than t Michael t.
You know nothing about me, either in life or in sin.

I don't want to know about your perverse sexual nature or immoral
conduct. But then, in AA the fifth step says, "Admitted to God, to
ourselves, and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."
That is, you do step #5 after doing step #4 which states, "Did a
fearless and searching moral inventory of ourselves."
I have a Father confessor, I do not need a delusional confessor.

Father confessor. Your Father confesses for you? How about you confess
for yourself?
You have to be willing to be the voice of God, if you believe that you
are sent to this forum by God, But the voice that you use is that of
Lucifer and his denzien followers.

I am the voice of God and God approves of everything I post without
any repercussions on His part.

By the way, I just talked to God, He says that he knows you not.
I wonder now if Satan will answer His phone.

You talk to your higher power? He talks to you? Well, sounds like you
are hearing voices. I think I just diagnosed you paranoid
schizophrenic.

You are verifiably insand Michael.

Insand? Do you mean quicksand?
A little Lithium and Thorazine might help you with your delusions and
your paranoia.

I tried those and they never worked. So the psychiatrist released me
and sent me on my way. Talk to Y-Not about that in alt.fan.prettyboy
you mongrel.

t Michael t