I'm tired...

Old March 24th 06, 10:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I'm tired...

'Kate wrote:
What a freeking busy week! Internship interviews started and I have been
on interviews three days in a row - one more to go next Thursday.

sounds challenging and exciting! Interviews make me nervous as heck,
how about you?

Where ever I end up will be fine.
My feet hurt.
My brain is fried.

Would that be krispy or krunchy? :-)

I didn't *fit* at today's interview site and I wanted to go home
half-way through.

It is very important that you feel comfortable and inspired by the
people you work with.

I hope the CCISD (school) site wants me. I loved their team and felt
right at home with them. I hope they're looking to hire afterward! I
wouldn't mind their benefits package.

well if they picked up on how much you enjoyed the interview and
interacted with them (CCISD) they will be calling! I hope so........

Anyway.. I'm tired. I need a glass of wine but I still have to pick Lisa
up at school at 3:05 and I don't have wine in the house and I'm too
tired to get it. heh.

Anyone wanna take me out for a drink?

I hear ya! Unfortunately my private Jet is outta service, and mixing a
drink with the valium I need would make me not much fun for
company........;-)

You take it easy , relax, hot bath soak for a while let calgon have it
!
I have a shower to hop and then I am taking my daughter and
granddaughter out for dinner...........
Bev

Old March 25th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:49:53 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

On 24 Mar 2006 14:18:58 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate wrote:
What a freeking busy week! Internship interviews started and I have been
on interviews three days in a row - one more to go next Thursday.

sounds challenging and exciting! Interviews make me nervous as heck,
how about you?

One of the interviews was amazing. I felt right at home even when there
were five interviewers and just me... I felt like I could talk about my
interests and they were their interests too. It was exhilarating. The
contast between that interview and yesterday's was startling.
Yesterday's interview made me realize that I just didn't fit with that
group, in that setting. Too bad too. It is the only internship site with

You don't fit in this newsgroup either. Get lost you bitch.

t Michael t

a stipend and the money would have helped a lot. Now I have to find work
when I find out my schedule for internship. I'm going to be one tired
puppy working two jobs for the next year.

Where ever I end up will be fine.
My feet hurt.
My brain is fried.

Would that be krispy or krunchy? :-)

LOL... I'm not even sure. My brain hasn't recovered yet.

I didn't *fit* at today's interview site and I wanted to go home
half-way through.

It is very important that you feel comfortable and inspired by the
people you work with.

Yeah.. I think so too. It was a "wow" experience. I have one more
interview and I hope that's similarly enlightening so it gives me some
flexability.

I hope the CCISD (school) site wants me. I loved their team and felt
right at home with them. I hope they're looking to hire afterward! I
wouldn't mind their benefits package.

well if they picked up on how much you enjoyed the interview and
interacted with them (CCISD) they will be calling! I hope so........

It's not even as much their choice as we all have to be somewhere. I may
end up where I don't want to be because of that. There are a lot of
interns this year and we lost two work sites. I hate to think "just my
luck" but it does pop into my head on occasion.

Anyway.. I'm tired. I need a glass of wine but I still have to pick Lisa
up at school at 3:05 and I don't have wine in the house and I'm too
tired to get it. heh.

Anyone wanna take me out for a drink?

I hear ya! Unfortunately my private Jet is outta service, and mixing a
drink with the valium I need would make me not much fun for
company........;-)

LOL... damn. My jet is in for maintenance too. Wouldn't ya know?

You take it easy , relax, hot bath soak for a while let calgon have it
!
I have a shower to hop and then I am taking my daughter and
granddaughter out for dinner...........
Bev

Lovely! I hope you had a great time.

I got a good night's sleep but I still feel like I'm dragging.... and
there's yardwork to do, we have to calk windows, and maybe insulate the
attic this weekend. My daughter and her fiancee are coming over to help
- I hope.

Old March 25th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
What a freeking busy week! Internship interviews started and I have been
on interviews three days in a row - one more to go next Thursday.

sounds challenging and exciting! Interviews make me nervous as heck,
how about you?

One of the interviews was amazing. I felt right at home even when there
were five interviewers and just me... I felt like I could talk about my
interests and they were their interests too. It was exhilarating. The
contast between that interview and yesterday's was startling.
Yesterday's interview made me realize that I just didn't fit with that
group, in that setting. Too bad too. It is the only internship site with
a stipend and the money would have helped a lot. Now I have to find work
when I find out my schedule for internship. I'm going to be one tired
puppy working two jobs for the next year.

Wow yeah that will be rough , you're one determined lady though, and I
think you will come out on top of this!

Where ever I end up will be fine.
My feet hurt.
My brain is fried.

Would that be krispy or krunchy? :-)

LOL... I'm not even sure. My brain hasn't recovered yet.

that'd be krispy krunchy then.........

[...]

Well, if your luck kicks ya in the arse , just try and focus on it
being temporary and just a stepping stone to the ultimate reward.

Anyway.. I'm tired. I need a glass of wine but I still have to pick Lisa
up at school at 3:05 and I don't have wine in the house and I'm too
tired to get it. heh.

Anyone wanna take me out for a drink?

I hear ya! Unfortunately my private Jet is outta service, and mixing a
drink with the valium I need would make me not much fun for
company........;-)

LOL... damn. My jet is in for maintenance too. Wouldn't ya know?

Murphy's law !

You take it easy , relax, hot bath soak for a while let calgon have it
!
I have a shower to hop and then I am taking my daughter and
granddaughter out for dinner...........
Bev

Lovely! I hope you had a great time.

twas' a very nice time! We went to the place my daughters B/F was
working at. Had a nice meal , my grand daughter enjoyed the bathroom
very much. :-)...we have conquered potty training at 2 years 4 months
old ! At the end of our meal the waitress said o.k. you're all set !
My daughters B/F covered the check ! He is a really nice guy..........
He did come out from the kitchen and talked to me a little about
marrying my daughter,
I suggested they shouild get engaged but I thought it be best for them
to wait at least a year , I said after all you know this is a huge
responsibility, she's not just a woman , she is a woman with a child !
My daughter said "Are you trying to talk him out of it ma!" LOL!
I just want them to wait and not rush into it.

I got a good night's sleep but I still feel like I'm dragging.... and
there's yardwork to do, we have to calk windows, and maybe insulate the
attic this weekend. My daughter and her fiancee are coming over to help
- I hope.

So how did the yardwork, window calking and attic insulating go ?
Did the daughter and fiancee report for duty ? ;-)
Hope you had a good one...................
Bev

Old March 28th 06, 03:19 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:

snipped to keep it simple !

I made a few things for Kris' wedding...
http://home.houston.rr.com/replikate/wedding.htm (I think)

Ya know I looked at this the day you posted it and meant to get back to
ya and well.....to be honest I forgot! sorry.......
Your daughter is beautiful! I'd never seen her pic before, her fiancee
looks like a nice guy.
What a lovely place to have the wedding, nice very nice Kate! You must
be really enjoying this huh ?
Bev

Old March 28th 06, 11:38 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On 27 Mar 2006 18:19:52 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ya know I looked at this the day you posted it and meant to get back to
ya and well.....to be honest I forgot! sorry.......
Your daughter is beautiful! I'd never seen her pic before, her fiancee
looks like a nice guy.
What a lovely place to have the wedding, nice very nice Kate! You must
be really enjoying this huh ?
Bev

I'm half and half about all the fuss. It's expensive. Probably about 8
grand. I would have rather they used that toward a house but she has her
dreams and they're important.

She chose apple red for her bridesmaids and her dress will have red
trim. Imagine that. And what color does that leave me to wear as mother
of the bride that won't look weird in pictures? Suggestions!
Suggestions!

Try a silvery blue - something slightly (but not overly so) irridescent

or dove gray with wine colored trim (something soft colored, if that makes any sense?)

??

Here's her dress:
http://www.alfredangelo.com/index.cf...c-aea0d9566e1c

Old March 29th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:38:14 GMT, "Moon Shyne"

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

I'm good with gray. I'll have to take a look at the combination. I'm not
so sure I want red white and blue together in photos even if it is a
silvery blue.

I was thinking of a rich brown or gold perhaps. What do you think of
that with the red? Will the gold look like christmas?

the gold might be a bit much - how about a chestnut brown - or a rich chocolate? Depends on your coloring, of course.

Tired and blah... (prev loss ment) Emily Pregnancy 40 February 23rd 05 06:57 PM
Germans Tired of Hearing About The holocaust. Roger Solutions 0 January 13th 05 05:58 AM
I'm so tired!! (Vent) Elana Person Pregnancy 4 October 14th 04 03:03 AM
tired of bf Shannon G Breastfeeding 19 September 29th 03 08:08 AM
TIRED OF Canton, CT SPAM LOL Carrie Gregory Pregnancy 0 July 23rd 03 06:27 PM