yeah! It's the weekend!

Old April 1st 06, 06:01 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default yeah! It's the weekend!

"'Kate" wrote in message
Just so ya know.

Meh... If only weekends meant something other than any other regular day of
the week... lol

Old April 1st 06, 05:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
Just so ya know.

Meh... If only weekends meant something other than any other regular day
of
the week... lol

When my kids were young that was exactly how I felt !
Bev

Why is that?? I often find I don't know what the day is, nevermind the
date!
My week is as follows: Up early, School Day. Up early, School Day. Up
early, School Day. Up early, School Day. Up early, Dancing Day. Up early,
That day that everyone else uses to sleep in and relax, but the day that
kids don't allow for.

Or wait... Did I do that backwards? I think I missed an Up early, School
Day day...

Old April 1st 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

xkatx wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
Just so ya know.

Meh... If only weekends meant something other than any other regular day
of
the week... lol

When my kids were young that was exactly how I felt !
Bev

Why is that?? I often find I don't know what the day is, nevermind the
date
My week is as follows: Up early, School Day. Up early, School Day. Up
early, School Day. Up early, School Day. Up early, Dancing Day. Up early,
That day that everyone else uses to sleep in and relax, but the day that
kids don't allow for.

Or wait... Did I do that backwards? I think I missed an Up early, School
Day day...

And you are having another ! So that's another 18 years of
this.(although once they reach their teens the fog begins to lift and
your memory begins to know what day it is!)
Once that is over you will be in your 40's, for some 50's and life can
begin to be yours again. Finally , some very well deserved personal
time to let your hair down and enjoy!
I am really enjoying the time I have now. One very important bit of
advice I have for you now is make sure you go out on a date with your
guy a few times a month, just the two of you. It helps!
Bev

weekend proxy parent/nanny/childrens nurse available lindseyfox General 0 June 9th 05 11:31 AM
Ahhh weekend getaway Emily Pregnancy 4 March 14th 05 08:09 PM
Back from the weekend Jenrose Pregnancy 3 November 9th 04 06:31 AM
Have a great Labor Day weekend!!! Tracy Child Support 10 September 3rd 03 07:00 AM
Million Dads March this weekend in D.C. Mel Gamble Child Support 1 June 23rd 03 05:03 PM