I think I may be pregnant

Old July 2nd 04, 03:12 AM
Dark Enchantress

Default I think I may be pregnant

okay..I really need some advice..Me and my boyfrined have been having
sex..and well....Ive felt....nausea, fatigue, heartburn, cramping,
breast tenderness...wetness...light-headedness...Its weird..Ive never
had alot fo these feeling sbefore..and well...last week we where having
sex and it hurt when he went in worse then the first tiem..he said i was
tighter...but then all of a sudden i became extremely loose and he
couldnt fele me at all....well then the other day we did again and it
hurt just as bad as the last time going in but after a while i couldnt
feel him thrusting but he still could feel me...I find it strange..well
after that I had to go pee so i wnt into the bathroom...and this tan
glob ws on it which i think was his cum...and thn i saw this
peachish/pink light blood..well it stopped then couple hours later i
started spotting...well next day i had what i thought was normal light
period..well today around noon i like stopped......it was only bout 2
1/2days long..and it wasnt a normal periood for me...my friend thinks Im
pregnant..but 1 week ago today I took a home pregnancy test and it said
I wasnt..I mean Im starting to get hot flashes..I feel horny out of
nowhere I dont even think about it...places that never turned me on
before now are when he touches or kisses..I mean...I really think I am
and my friend does..but I mean Im wondering if anyone else has had these
feelings or if anyone really thinks i am too...pleae write back....

Old July 2nd 04, 03:48 AM
ChocolateTruffles

Dark Enchantress wrote:

[...]

My advice to you would be to get a beta hCG test done. It will tell you
definitively if you are or are not pregnant. Also, I would get a PAP
smear done to check the condition of your cervical cells. Plus get them
to check for infections/STDs.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Old July 2nd 04, 10:42 AM
Mamma Mia

"Dark Enchantress" wrote in message
snip

sounds more like a sexually transmitted disease or maybe troll-itis

Old July 2nd 04, 01:41 PM
JoFromOz

All of those symptoms you are describing sound like ovulation, too...

I know when I first started having sex, EVERY symptom I had I felt I could
relate to being pregnant. Of course I wasn't, but I was paranoid.

Of course it is possible you are pregnant - if you need to know now, go to
the doc and get a blood test done. If it can wait, do a hpt in a week or
two.

Good luck, whatever happens

Jo (RM)

Old July 2nd 04, 08:33 PM
Christine

TMI here!

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Old July 3rd 04, 01:27 PM
Dark Enchantress

Old July 3rd 04, 04:53 PM
ChocolateTruffles

Dark Enchantress wrote:
I've already been tested like 3weeks ago for stds...I go 1 a month to
check...and Ive only had one sexual partner which is the guy Im with
now..So I know it isn't a std...and theres nothing severely going
wrong..everything ive been feeling my friend said are pregnancy
symptoms....I mean i hope I am...alls I want to know is if anyone else
thinks I am?

An infection caused by an STD may cause similar symptoms and just
because you were checked three weeks and you only have had one partner,
doesn't mean you can't have one. Your partner may have transmitted one
to you.

Really, I would get checked for STDs, get a PAP smear, and get a beta
hCG done. This way you rule out just about everything. Even if it
turns out you are pregnant, you would need to have the other tests anyway.

Right now though, if I were you, I would assume I am pregnant and start
watching what I am eating and drinking. Start taking pre-natal
multi-vitamins. Make sure the vitamins have at least 0.4 mg of folic
acid. This is especially important in the early, early stages of
pregnancy. It reduces the baby's chance of developing neural tube
defects like Spina Bifida.

Also, stay away from deli meats, hot dogs, soft serve ice cream, and
soft cheese because of listeria (a type of food poisoning that is very
harmful to a developing fetus and could cause miscarriage).

If there is a family history of allergies, you might want to stay away
from peanut butter.

Limit your intake of tuna to one can a week.

Good luck.

Old July 3rd 04, 11:46 PM
Dark Enchantress