Best baby memory book

Old May 20th 04, 08:07 PM
mypet

Default Best baby memory book

Years ago I kept a record and memory book for my son and now that he's
a dad he's really enjoyed comparing notes of his childhood with that
of his 1st child. His book stayed together much better than others I
have seen as it was a nice hardback with good quality paper used for
the pages.

I would like to keep a book for my granddaughter. I would like one
with lots of space for memories, dates and important milestones. Can
anyone tell me where they found their baby's memory book? Thanks.
Old May 21st 04, 06:56 PM
Ericka Kammerer

sher wrote:

I have never been able to find a book that I liked. I was given a
baby book for my first son and I tried to use it, but it was too rigid
on the amount of space given. For certain events, it seems like there
wasn't enough space for the volumes I want to write, and for others,
there were too many lines when I wanted to write just a few words or
nothing at all. For my second and third children, I just kept a
journal that I could write what and how much I wanted to whenever I
felt like it. I used my first's baby book as a guide for some of the
information I wanted to capture. My second son's book is mostly all
handwritten notes, but my third son's is all on my computer. I print
out updates occasionally and keep it in a nice three ring binder that
I can also store pictures and other memorabilia with.

I found one I really liked online. You filled in
all the information online (including multimedia bits),
and the format was completely flexible. When you were
done, they printed and bound the book. Alas, the company
went out of business recently :-(

Best wishes,
Ericka