Still negative Rant!!

Old September 1st 03, 07:13 PM
*Kristi*

Default Still negative Rant!!

Still no AF! I have tested again and it's still negative!! If I am pg I am 6
1/2 weeks counting from lmp(CD48). I've had some very light cramping once in
a while and some sharp pains on the sides. Also the sweat glands on my
nipples are more pronounced (I think!! It could be me noticing things I've
never paid attention to before). But no tenderness, sickness, etc..

I called my ob last wednesday and the receptionist told me to wait a week,
test again and then call back. Every one keeps telling me it's because I'm
stressed and I need to relax, but I really don't feel that I'm stressed
about it. I know it's only my first month trying, so it doesn't bother me
whether I'm pg or not, just that I feel I should know one way or another by
now!!

Another thing is DH keeps saying that I am pregnant. I don't want to start
thinking that way, and then go to the ob and find out that it's just a weird
month and I'm just late for some reason, or that there's a problem.

Kristi
TTC #1

Old September 2nd 03, 02:18 PM
Em

"*Kristi*" wrote in message
[...]

What a roller coaster for you! I have heard of quite a few people (on this
group & off) who have persistently gotten negatives on pregnancy tests even
though they were actually pregnant. Of course, I've also heard of lots of
people thinking they were pregnant despite negative tests and they really
weren't! I hope you can have a blood test at the doctor's office this
week--that should let you know one way or another, so that you can finally
move forward! I remember well how long the waiting game can be. Best wishes!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old September 3rd 03, 10:23 PM
*Kristi*

Default Still negative Rant!!UPDATE

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
:: I woke up this morning and my breasts are very sore!!!!!! I'm calling
the
:: doctor today! I'm letting myself think that I am pg now! If I'm not,
it'll
:: be that much harder, but there's too many things that say I am for me

:: think otherwise! My stomach has been bothering me slightly (no

vomiting),
:: but I've always had stomach problems. Well, hopefully I can get in soon
:: see the doc!!
::
:: Kristi
:: Waiting not so patiently!!!

Definitely let us know. Now *I'm* excited!!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

I was this )( close to vomiting this morning!!!!! I never thought I'd be so
happy to say that!! My breasts hurt soooooooooo bad!! I called the OB and I
have an appt tomorrow!! When I called to make the appt I just said I was
pretty sure that I was pg. The receptionist was like ok so you've had a
positive hpt? So I said Well..no, but I'm 3 weeks late and I've been
naseated and my breasts hurt and the tests keep saying neg. And then she
says ohhh well...ok I guess I can fit you in for tomorrow. She said it like
I had no clue and she was just humoring me. Oh well!! At least my doc is
really good! I'll let everyone know tomorrow what happens!

Kristi

Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again Jon Walters General 1142 August 25th 05 03:27 PM
New Research: Negative effects of spanking Chris General 14 June 8th 04 07:01 AM
Minor rant Nikki General 7 March 4th 04 05:29 PM
Rant: the attachment parenting explosion [email protected] General 9 January 10th 04 04:11 AM
18 dpo and HPT still negative? Little Me Pregnancy 5 August 20th 03 06:28 PM